I need 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CCarter I hope you do something like this maybe the middle of next year. If i wasn't doing a ton of training right now I would jump all over this.

The things people will learn from a group like this can pay dividends later!

Good luck to all that get in this, I'll be watching :smile:

Bit of a rant there... Valid points but for one "the last week or two" to get things in order... This thread is a week old.

@MetaData lol don't worry about it man. you're obviously passionate about this. we all are. everyone is excited to learn and improve their game. i'm sending in my answers right away.

@CCarter when will we know who has been chosen?

@CCarter when will we know who has been chosen?

QNByNWd.gif

There will be a separate thread where people will be instructed on what to do if they've been chosen.

Interested in participating, and hoping to be included in the 9. Ready to listen, learn and contribute. Also have good note taking skills and can assist in documenting the process. About to undertake radical improvement and marketing of an "old" website so timing is perfect.

*** Everyone who has expressed interest up until this point should have received a PM. If not, let me know. If you're only finding out about this now, make a post in this thread to let us know you're interested. ***

So when is the closing date for this? I'm extremely curious to see how this works, regardless of if I'm part of the nine or not. If it turns out to be as epic as Cater's threads on WF it will be pretty awesome to follow.

I would like to add my name to the participatory list.

Project site is nearing 2 years old, 100+ pages of content, currently receiving minimal traffic in the xxx's per month. Really wanting to take the next step with it.

I have a site that's 8 months old, has over 100 articles, and received about 500 visitors last month.

I'll not participate in this (my English-language domains are in too much disarray right now) but I'll start my own thread letting you guys ride along on the journey of putting some things back.

Hoping that the outside info provided will help me, tho.

::emp::

Here it is.

::emp::

The link isn't working I think you may have formatted it wrong

You see!?

This is master piece of Art.
Emp is traffic leaking in the major CC9 traffic leaking thread!
The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

Hey Metadata

I tried to PM you the response but its not letting me, can I email it or ?? Thanks

I'll roll the dice.. @CCarter you know my niche. I'd PREFER spot #7 if chosen, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

I'm starting over again.Was down for a while but not out.
Launching atleast two sites based on two keywords of the same niche.
By this month end they will be up.

I'm starting over again.Was down for a while but not out.
Launching atleast two sites based on two keywords of the same niche.
By this month end they will be up.

Are you putting your hat in the ring to claim one of the 5 remaining spots in this case study? Sorry, your post is kind of ambiguous. Let me know if you're interested in filling out the questionnaire for the vetting process and I'll have it sent over.

Damn Meta & CC - finally had enough time to fill out that form and submit :smile:

Hopefully I've got a good enough site that is ready to take off because of this study.

This IRL business shit is tough, but so much more time has now been added with training finally finished.

More than half of the spots have been filled, but it's not too late!

I want to thank everyone for the Amazon giftcards, the premium domain names, the trips all around the world, the fancy bottles of champagne... it's all very much appreciated, but I have to make it clear that I'm not the one who decides who gets chosen so while your extravagant gifts are much appreciated, they won't help you get picked :wink:

Are you putting your hat in the ring to claim one of the 5 remaining spots in this case study? Sorry, your post is kind of ambiguous. Let me know if you're interested in filling out the questionnaire for the vetting process and I'll have it sent over.
Yes please do send the questionnaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back