Hi

Degree
Hi, Happy to be here.

I have done some programming in the past and currently am looking to create a blog, not sure what topic to cover. Would really like to make some money online. Not sure how difficult it is, but hey unless you get your feet wet, you just don't know.

Once again good to come across this site. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

Laks

Welcome.

Making money online can be extremely fast. The fastest way I have found was just setting up a webshop and starting to promote my products with some nice imagery.

With a blog your income can be a lot more passive, but it's still a lot of work (or big investment) to get it going.

Because you need to get your articles aged in google, it takes quite a while before you will earn a decent chunk of money. You can speed up the process a bit by finding different sources of traffic (I recommend you look at the CC9 traffic leaking threads). This is one of the participants.

Just be aware that it's no "get rich quick" scheme.

Your programming background is a nice advantage you have. You can use it to gather data, automate quite a lot, etc.

If you follow the BuSo crash course, it will guide you through the thought processes you need to go through to come up with a game plan.

Hi WinMore,

Thanks for the welcome and pointing me in the right direction.

I have a road map to get going now.

Back