- Apr 1, 2020
I want to know how I can attract sponsors for my YT channel. It's a channel in a specific home related niche.
- Audience is mostly from America, Canada and UK in the age group 25-34.
- It's in a specific home related niche. Almost all the other channels in this niche have sponsors for almost every video.
- My intention is to have 20-30 seconds long brand mentions within the video.
- Is there a specific number of subscribers or view count (avg. view/video) you should reach before sponsors take you seriously? Or is it random?
- Is it better to contact probable sponsors directly or should I try to get myself into an influencer management agency?
- How much I can get/charge per 1000 YT views for a video. Would be happy to see some data on this.
- As I build my channel and subscriber base, how can I make my brand more valuable for future sponsors?
- As a side note, I am looking for ways to connect better with my audience. Is there any guide or book on how to be real (not kidding) and make your viewers trust you? I think my content is of good quality (provides value and entertainment), but I want them to connect with me on a personal level as well.