Favorite Wordpress Themes + Plugins

Just a quick update, because I don't want to just come off as only a pessimist that has nothing but complaints and no solutions. Ain't nobody got time for that either! ;-) Heads up for this weekend. Gonna work on a sizable content drop with some actual workable, feasible solutions for lots of stuff like this.

True, I didn't mean to talk trash about Thrive themes, because you're right they make a great product and offer great services. I still watch all their videos on YouTube because while the specifics may not apply, the concepts can.

I also agree with you about the removal of the theme and plugin didn't remove the content. Add them back in and you see everything again. I may have become slightly cynical about companies motivations after several years of doing affiliate marketing.

Sorry in advance. Hate to fall through, but there'll be a bit of a delay in what I had planned. Out of nowhere, had a prospect contract come through at the last minute. Rush job, so gotta shift focus solely to this. Once I have breathing room, expect a bunch of cool stuff on a great many topics (static site generators, static site hosting, some WP stuff, etc.). It will hopefully help a lot of people "bridge the gap" when it comes to dealing with WP vs. ascending beyond. The struggle is real.

This is my first reply as my english is not really good. Due to my experience in using some theme. I found some in below:
Thrive Theme: They're fast and have page builder plugin inside which you can build your own lead pages without paying for monthly fee of other page builder service. I've tested and found when it comebine with WP Rocket plugin, with properly set up, it's really fast! Moreover, some of the css files were secures very good.
Another one is Genesis Framework of StudioPress, It's used to be good. But I found recently if someone don't modify it enough, It's like other normal theme without anything special.
I've tested the Newspaper of ThemeForest and It's good but not Excellent. It can't be compatible with WP Rocket plugin which will make it faster.
However, when it comes to speed optimzation, It's also depend on the Hosting/Server, the cache options like: Litespeed Cache, Memcached, OPCache..etc. Another thing is the way you combine all things together and how good in optimize it. It's a little pain in the ass when you want it good in all aspects like: Speed Optimzation, On-Site Optimize, CTR & User Experience With Branding Orientation...
It's just my 2 cents.

It will hopefully help a lot of people "bridge the gap" when it comes to dealing with WP vs. ascending beyond. The struggle is real.

It's so frustrating as an intermediate WP user/code hacker/theme breaker/graphic mutilator. I know enough that the basics that are the bread and butter of many websites fail to answer my questions, and often lead to circles of research as I try to reason out the best methods of doing things. I can read and generally understand any code I come across, but I don't have the time to actually shift into a development role. I get CSS and many of the tools to make theme tweaking easier, but can't quite get any theme I use to look exactly like I'd like.

So I sit with barely contained eagerness looking for intermediate to advanced level knowledge that I can use to help me get to my next goal. (And in the meantime, I'll keep working to add to my skillset so that maybe I'll be the one creating those materials for others like me.)

Also got hacked using the newspaper theme from themeforest mentioned earlier

Thrive leads
WP Fastest cache
SEO Yoast

Back