Fast theme recommendation

Degree
Hello guys,

I am looking for a client project for a duper fast theme in flat design. It should have a basic settings page, so that my client can change some stuff over time. Any suggestions?

Thx in advance!

A couple things. ThriveThemes has decent out-of-the-box themes, especially if you need functionality and moderate customizability built in for easy client usage. Their themes are fairly fast compared to most average themes you'll find on places like Themeforest. For people that optimize heavily and look to cut speed down to the bone, I might not use their stuff though, as there are a few performance issues with some of their code/framework. They aren't perfect, but they're often "good enough", and certainly a lot better than one-off trash on Themeforest.

Speaking of Themeforest, here is one theme from there I've actually had some pretty good success with: Jevelin The developer has regularly and pretty frequently kept the theme up to date. Out of the box, has a lot of nice options and decent looking design. Not bad for Themeforest.

It should have a basic settings page, so that my client can change some stuff over time.

Despite BuSo Lightning being blazingly fast, it's not going to fulfill the needs of the quote above asking for a settings page (beyond setting up a logo).

Check out https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ . They, unlike others like Elegant Themes, actually use CSS for as much as possible instead of chopping and slicing photoshop designs, etc. They end up being faster than others, but if you're building a magazine style site all of the big hero images are going to rack up your speed overhead quickly. But all things being equal, these guys are fast with control panels.

Back