Coronavirus Hysteria

Nothing is coming until May either way supposedly.
Trump administration is very 3rd worldish.

I've seen faster response than this on Latin Americ'as 2nd most corrupt country.. At least it was something... INteresting at the least to say, where America's going.
Little curious as to what you mean by this. Do you mean the Republicans not adhering to the Democrats demands of things that have nothing to do with dealing with this virus crisis? Or do you mean the president's unwillingness to acknowledge that the likelihood of things being sorted in time for Easter is very low?

Little curious as to what you mean by this. Do you mean the Republicans not adhering to the Democrats demands of things that have nothing to do with dealing with this virus crisis? Or do you mean the president's unwillingness to acknowledge that the likelihood of things being sorted in time for Easter is very low?

Everyone is a part of it. I dott' disclude anyone. If you're part of the problem, you're not in the solution.

As far as i'm concerned, get a whole new group in if the results of the equation are what we're seeing in 2020.

But it's hilarious watching Trump's lies though. He said "I hope the economy is open by Easter"

EVERYONE"S FACES in that moment are just hilarious to see. The IQ of everyone around him was sharper on such topics clearly.

Honestly I just dont care about politics but in this situation, it's clear a lot of people need real help.

Last edited:
Is this real?

zeEcxdG.jpg
--
I tried to buy something from Amazon and it's talking about Delivery date of May 4th through 10th. WTF.

Or I have the option of Thursday, April 23rd if I choose to pay for shipping - that's the fastest possible.

Holy shit it's like this for a ton of stuff. I was completely oblivious to the state of Amazon at the moment.

Is this real?

zeEcxdG.jpg
--
I tried to buy something from Amazon and it's talking about Delivery date of May 4th through 10th. WTF.

Or I have the option of Thursday, April 23rd if I choose to pay for shipping - that's the fastest possible.

Holy shit it's like this for a ton of stuff. I was completely oblivious to the state of Amazon at the moment.
It wouldn't surprise me. I went on Amazon yesterday to look for affiliate products for my new website and I legitimately got a headache trying to navigate the website because of how many items have been completely hidden/removed. It was like there was a huge site-wide glitch- except everything was done on purpose.

Is this real?

zeEcxdG.jpg
--

I'm not sure if you're actually asking or are asking if it's real because you're in disbelief, but it's likely real. I just got a similar email from skimlinks saying that amazon will no longer be working with them.

I'm not sure if you're actually asking or are asking if it's real because you're in disbelief

I was wondering if it was geniunely real. I don't push Amazon so it seemed "ODD" to say the least. And since no one is talking about it here, it could have been fake.

So we got a situation where Amazon - probably a ton of affiliates' main source of revenue, is running itself dry.

And soon Adsense numbers are going to crash cause Display AD advertisers are holding marketing budgets until consumer confidence can come back.

Hmm... doesn't seem like a good situation going on for affiliates. BUT then again there are people going hard right now:

ZhPocQM.png

I was wondering if it was geniunely real. I don't push Amazon so it seemed "ODD" to say the least. And since no one is talking about it here, it could have been fake.

So we got a situation where Amazon - probably a ton of affiliates' main source of revenue, is running itself dry.

And soon Adsense numbers are going to crash cause Display AD advertisers are holding marketing budgets until consumer confidence can come back.

Hmm... doesn't seem like a good situation going on for affiliates. BUT then again there are people going hard right now:

ZhPocQM.png

I don't have a notification in my account or an email. I see that letter being passed around too but after my initial reaction I'm calling this a hoax and I was duped for a minute.

My adsense RPM has taken quite the hit as well as my traffic. I had assumed advertisers were pulling out causing the drop in RPM. My adsense income is down >40%.

Coronavirus May Have Infected Half of UK Population — Oxford Study - MSN

MSN said:
The new coronavirus may already have infected far more people in the UK than scientists had previously estimated — perhaps as much as half the population — according to modelling by researchers at the University of Oxford.

If the results are confirmed, they imply that fewer than one in a thousand of those infected with Covid-19 become ill enough to need hospital treatment, said Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology, who led the study. The vast majority develop very mild symptoms or none at all.

“We need immediately to begin large-scale serological surveys — antibody testing — to assess what stage of the epidemic we are in now,” she said.

@BCN do you expect the banks to be lending in Spain? What % deposit do you think they will be looking for?
For mortgages? Yeah, and it's usually a small addon to EURIBOR which is low now - so something like 2% yearly. Overall mortgage approvals are strict here, you generally need 30-35% down (incl taxes, which are ~11%, and you can't mortgage the tax). I think it was tightened after the last crisis here.

So if you're buying for 1m EUR, you'd need 300k down at least.

Banks also seem more strict towards property developers. You pay into an account secured by the bank (in case of bankruptcy or failure to complete the build), but the banks seem strict on letting the developers spend it (as they guarantee for it in the end). I think they learned from the ghost towns of new builds that they own now.

That's my impression at least.

ZhPocQM.png
Lots of affiliates running this. Corona angle + celeb of any flavor.

There's a video going around.... It's 'exposing' that a company in Europe registered a vaccine patent for the CoronaVirus in 2006. It finally got approved in Nov 2019 however. Shortly before the break out. People are saying a vaccine is about to appear out of nowhere from this European company. And it's not Europe that's to be blamed. It's a COMPANY (that bases itself in Europe) that's behind this vaccine and possibly the virus. A billion dollar drug / pharmaceutical company creating a need to make you buy their drug.

If this is true.. People should want to know who owns it and hunt these people involved with this company til' the end of the earth.

I've confirmed this patent does actually exist as I deal with business /trademark. It's also been patented in the United States now. The US patent is suopposedly owned by company "Glaxo Smith Klein" (gsk.com), they specialize in vaccines. See here: https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/051494985/publication/EP3172319A1?q=EP3172319B1

US Patent #2006257852 issued in 2006
Euro Patent EP3172319B1 for vaccine applied in 2014 and granted in Nov.2019

This video below says it's just a 'coincidence' but....................what doy ou all think?

Personally.. I dont believe in coincidences. ESPECIALLY not with humans involved.

I don't really care about conspiracy but I do love facts and analyzation. I dont think this will effect me either way but i find it interesting. I have an above average immune system , maybe because I've not had vaccines since I was in elementary school. And i stopped drinking milk as a kid, unlike most.

But either way............. what this has done to society. If this was deliberate....... This type of filth needs not live.

Last edited:
There's a video going around.... It's 'exposing' that a company in Europe registered a vaccine patent for the CoronaVirus in 2006. It finally got approved in Nov 2019 however. Shortly before the break out. People are saying a vaccine is about to appear out of nowhere from this European company. And it's not Europe that's to be blamed. It's a COMPANY (that bases itself in Europe) that's behind this vaccine and possibly the virus. A billion dollar drug / pharmaceutical company creating a need to make you buy their drug.

If this is true.. People should want to know who owns it and hunt these people involved with this company til' the end of the earth.

I've confirmed this patent does actually exist as I deal with business /trademark. It's also been patented in the United States now. The US patent is suopposedly owned by company "Glaxo Smith Klein" (gsk.com), they specialize in vaccines. See here: https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/051494985/publication/EP3172319A1?q=EP3172319B1

US Patent #2006257852 issued in 2006
Euro Patent EP3172319B1 for vaccine applied in 2014 and granted in Nov.2019

This video below says it's just a 'coincidence' but....................what doy ou all think?

Personally.. I dont believe in coincidences. ESPECIALLY not with humans involved.

I don't really care about conspiracy but I do love facts and analyzation. I dont think this will effect me either way but i find it interesting. I have an above average immune system , maybe because I've not had vaccines since I was in elementary school. And i stopped drinking milk as a kid, unlike most.

But either way............. what this has done to society. If this was deliberate....... This type of filth needs not live.

So glad you posted this

Why?

Because of the backlash I got about self-research.

I've been holding on to this information for a long time, not wanting to present here until someone else did. I've known about this for a while.

Why?

Because GSK has a famous investor, Bill Gates.

What did Bill say in 2015?

Bill Gates predicted pandemic in 2015. Microsoft co-founder warned a virus like flu would spread “very quickly”

Then he steps down from the boards of Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway during the virus outbreak?

Has $100M given out to help solve this issue.....

Now he wants microchip implants to track the virus? Human-implantable capsules that have 'digital certificates' which can show who has been tested for or not? Gee, where have we heard about these before?

What kind of position will Bill be in with this investment in GSK and human implant chips on who was tested with a national tracking program tracking these people who did get the test and vaccine vs who did not?

Things that make you go hmmm....

I'm just about 100% sure I have the virus - had been living almost a perfect quarantine lifestyle (was not difficult) except my significant other is a substance abuse counselor and her employer was so unprepared for anything like this. So when similar institutions were shuttering and enacting remote groups over the past couple of weeks, etc, this company basically did nothing different until people got sick or stopped showing. That's when they got it together enough to start sending mixed messages to staff & clients. Complete gong show. We both felt it coming on over the weekend.

But long and short of it is that a bunch of people are sick and one of the counselors she works with is damn near death while another is not doing well at all, both tested positive. Those two aren't old but both are flabby and generally unhealthy.

Now here is the interesting part - my gal is fine. Instead of running 5 miles in the morning shes reduced to a walk and some light exercise... but me, my whole life I've been very susceptible to chest infections, I've fucking had everything, even had the whooping cough. But in December I eliminated any and all wheat from my diet - also cutting all sugars and carbs, went from a guy who would routinely eat my fill of pizza for lunch and then again a few hours later for dinner into a fresh produce shopper and label reader.

Pounds melted off and I've felt great - but I think the radical diet change helped my immune system. I've spent whole allergy seasons and months of my life where I would have paid money to feel like I do right now with the fucking plague that's ripping up the world. Symptoms been nothing but mild - still achy and ran a fever for a day or two, but really nothing.

TL,DR: have mild symptoms, diet may have flipped me to the blessed 80%.

@eliquid Sheesh. The more you know! This sounds like something out of a movie.. the super smart guy who 'overloads' on data and decides people have to die to save the earth, type of thing.

the investment was $100-million for malaria/tuberculosis I believe : https://www.path.org/media-center/n...rlds-most-advanced-malaria-vaccine-candidate/

But GSK isn't the main patent people. IT's the company in Europe apparently. Who are they?

@infoslob

Carbs , the majority which people eat, are bad (hilariously said while I've got a family sized lay's bag of the classic chips open to my mouth). You can eat stuff like Yams, Batatas, and other complex carbs without the same issues. The regular 'sweet potatos/yams' are the best. People say anything 'white' in nature is pretty much GMO'd

Good luck with the virus. Most won't die but there's things you can do absolutely
1 - keep your house above 85 degrees. 88-90 if you can afford/stand it. This will kill the majoirty of free standing virus molecules
2 - Make tea, twice daily and include a lemon or lime in it
3 - While in the pot and hot, put a towel over the head, and breathe in vapors through the nostril and mouth for 1 minute. Dont burn your nostrils but try to inhale the highest heat you can bare
4 - Soursop leaves/Sarsparilla root/ burdock root / Nettle Leaf / Jamaican Hibisus - Keep these in the tea mix. This stuff can cure a lot. People in foreign countries know about this stuff but US/Europe medical companies have been fighting such things for a LONG TIME because you will not need their medicine
5 - hand sanitizer, of course.....
6 - wash your clothing and bed sheets daily . Dry on high heat
7 - soak plates and cups in hot water that has a little bleach and dish soap in it
8 - No smoking, no drinking during this time i'd suggest. All the countries hardest hit, are practice these habits commonly

Most people lack the information.

I'm as much of a conspiracy nut as the next person, but I think the idea that everything bad that happens is planned is counterproductive to understanding what really goes on.

What really goes on?

The "elites" have plan A, plan, B, plan C and ideas and plans for every possible future outcome.

It's not that they have necessarily created the coronavirus, it's that they have planned for it, with plans to implement their goals!

Everyone could predict that globalization with China would lead to a worldwide pandemic, so the elites have prepared plans to push their agenda, just as they have plans for what to do when a terrorist attack happens and so on. That's why they rule and we follow, because they plan ahead, not for one month or one year, but for decades and generations.

Regarding the conspiracy, you know that Corona-viruses are just a family of viruses - right? There are like 40 of them, and 7 that are known to infect humans. [https://journals.lww.com/pidj/Fulltext/2005/11001/History_and_Recent_Advances_in_Coronavirus.12.aspx]

There have been several outbreaks throughout history. SARS and MERS in recent times, but also outbreaks of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia in the late 1800s thought to be caused by bovine coronavirus [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC544107/#r38]

So a patent from 2006 doesn't mean much - it doesn't mention SARS-CoV-2 or Covid-19 at all. There's also a beer called Corona - but that's also probably just random.

Exactly, but people mistake cause and effect.

Cause -> Planned Reaction

not Planned Reaction -> Cause

People have difficulty understanding long term planning, because most people are short term, hand to mouth, consumers and as such are primed to buy, not to save.

If you had a long term mindset, would you fall for hype and fashion trends?

So people don't understand that elites, who survive for generations, do planning for generations.

It's like how politicians have all these pre-written laws in their drawer, with a bunch of lobbyist pork on them. Then when some crisis hits, they pull out one of these pre-written laws and use the crisis to get it passed.

What can we learn from this?

Plan ahead!

Have a plan for crisis and a plan for boom, where you always end up aheard.

This is just ending last week - things are going to get a bit more wild once this week's reports come in:

xtYoh2B.png

Just had an accountant go over the 800+ page stimulus bill tell me the "bonus" checks Americans are suppose to get ( the $1200 per adult, $500 per child ) is not a bonus check at all.

It's an advancement of your tax refund.

All this fighting and delay, over an advancement.

This is why at the the end of the day, all that matters is how much money you have personally stacked up for times like this. No one gets free money unless you on welfare.

i just read that the other day and again on Forbes. Nothing is free, everyone that was expecting free money should know better by now.

Just had an accountant go over the 800+ page stimulus bill tell me the "bonus" checks Americans are suppose to get ( the $1200 per adult, $500 per child ) is not a bonus check at all.

All this fighting and delay, over an advancement.

This is why at the the end of the day, all that matters is how much money you have personally stacked up for times like this. No one gets free money unless you on welfare.

Are you saying that if I get a $1,200 check I'll have to pay $1,200 back when I file a future tax return?

Are you saying that if I get a $1,200 check I'll have to pay $1,200 back when I file a future tax return?
Depends

Say you were suppose to get $3000 on tax return. If you get $1200 now, you will only get $1800 on your return.

If you owe money on your tax return, well... you will owe the $1200 on top of that too.

From what I understand atm.

If any tax professionals could chime in here and explain it in layman's terms it would be appreciated. There is a lot of conflicting information out there and it's confusing.

If any tax professionals could chime in here and explain it in layman's terms it would be appreciated. There is a lot of conflicting information out there and it's confusing.

From forbes.com - https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...s-checks-but-were-afraid-to-ask/#70c23e451f9c

So how does this work? Do I need to file anything to get my check? Technically, the checks are advances of refundable credits. Treasury will advance your check based on your most recently filed tax return (2018 or 2019 tax return). If you haven’t filed a tax return, the bill allows Treasury to use the information on your 2019 Form SSA-1099, Social Security Benefit Statement, Form RRB-1099, Social Security Equivalent Benefit Statement.

Okay, I don’t understand. What is a refundable tax credit? The check acts like a refund you get in advance. When you file your 2020 tax return, the IRS will compare your income numbers. If you should have gotten more than you did, you’ll get a refund. If the numbers on your 2020 tax return are different from your 2019 tax return, I don’t expect that you’ll have to pay it back (as the bill is written now). Don’t worry: most taxpayers should get just the right amount.

- Dont get confused on the "not paying it back". For me, that is a pay back. If I am getting an advancement on a refund I might get in 2020, its not free money. If it's not free, then you paid it somewhere.

I don't think you're interpreting that correctly. Every year I get a tax credit for my kids, the child tax credit. That's money that directly lowers the amount of money I owe the government, dollar for dollar.

From what I understand this is simply me getting a new tax credit now instead of waiting until I file my taxes. So it's an advance on a credit that I would have filed for when I did my 2020 taxes.

I'm not certain I'm right but I'm not certain you are either, so that's why I'm hoping someone that's experienced with this sort of thing can make sense of it for us.

That part about paying it back you referenced isn't relevant. That is stating that if you filed your taxes for 2019 they will use that filing to see if you qualify for a credit. If you make more money in 2020 than you did in 2019 and would not have qualified for a credit based on your 2020 income, they are saying you likely won't have to pay it back.

Last edited:
Back