Coronavirus Hysteria

I'm here for the lulz, There is a ton of money to be made and I got my attack plan in action.

But I don't think some people see beyond the first level of what's going on. The whole COVID-19 is a case study of how global we've gotten and how marketers, the main stream media, and everyone is reacting to each other ALL inside their own echo chamber.

The congress swore people cared about Trump's impeachment... again more echo chambers.

AND NOW - there is are ton of people in this corona echo chamber - feeding off of each other.

Don't worry our good friends, the marketers, are on it:

dA4B2Aq.jpg

--

WOW, these spammers will make money by ANY means necessary. I feel like the 2020 CoronaVirus Survival guide will be an eBook with one page: "Chapter 1: Wash Hands".

THIS is a prepper website owner's wet dream!

If you aren't making money somehow during this - are you even a marketer?

@Jared is this YOURS? I see the big red fonts....

What happened to the like button? I wanted to like this but was left wanting.

Here's an American as he's going through everything and what he's experiencing.

Pneumonia in both lungs. got the fluid/mucus building up

He's also massively overweight.

Yea, this is why many think it could be worse for the united states. Most countries have cities where people walk/ride bikes, daily... America, no.

We now know that assessment is wrong. At its lowest estimated fatality rate based on current data, Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, is thought to kill some 1-2% of known patients, compared to around 0.1% for winter influenza. The coronavirus also appears to be about as infectious as the flu, and potentially more so, especially as there are no specific treatment, cure or seasonal vaccine.
There is one area in which experts hope the virus will still behave like influenza, however, by tapering off in spring.
"This is a respiratory virus and they always give us trouble during cold weather, for obvious reasons," Nelson Michael, a leading US military medical researcher, said of the novel coronavirus last week. "We're all inside, the windows are closed, etcetera, so we typically call that the influenza or the flu season."
Influenza thrives in cold and dry conditions, which is why winter is flu season for much of the northern hemisphere. Behavioral differences in winter can also have an effect. Michael predicted the coronavirus may behave like the flu and give us "less trouble as the weather warms up," but, he cautioned, it could come back when the weather gets cold again.

This is just interesting to me to follow. Based on what i've seen locally, i agree.. weather effects it but i think it still spreads as this community i'm at had an IMMEDIATE passing of some sort of flu through here after the Italian carrier arrived. I think it's related but who knows.

But if it lingers for such a long time in the body, my natural thought woud be it's trying to transform. Learning us the same way we would learn a new landscape. However, by then, we should be okay if the warm weather stalls it 2 seasons.

He's also massively overweight.

Diabetes, which this guy probably has, is the biggest co-morbidity risk for Covid-19 along with hypertension, which he probably also has.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30116-8/fulltext

As I stated, and I don't try to be edgy here, this virus is frightening Darwinian and anti-modern in its behavior. It basically goes directly for those effects of modern western life, the obesity, the excessive travel, the excessive hedonism.

One of my sites in the survival/outdoors niche that was doing good drop shipping as a retailer is back ordered now due to coronavirus, has been for the last 2 weeks. I have just been refunding people due to not being able to get stock. Everyone is 8-10 weeks out as far as getting inventory. crazy. We have a 2 month shipping time lol.

Mainstream news outlets are crap, You guys forgotten ryan holidays "confessions of a media manipulator". CNN has been caught using green screens. Mainstream news for the most part (not sports and silly things like that) is created news with reports.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/exp...en-screens-actors-create-fake-news-broadcast/

crazy, most of the youtube vids of their green screen failures is deleted from youtube.

Thankfully "nowtheendbegins.com" is immune from such deceptive practices.

This is making it sound like things are actually being enforced- which they aren't. There have been countless calls on different radio shows and interviews on TV networks from people who were simply handed a piece of paper once they got off the plane and were sent on their way. No enforcement, no urgency, no nothing. Now, the prime minister's wife has a confirmed case of COVID-19 and the prime minister is in self-isolation for the next 2 weeks, and yet the government is still refusing to take things seriously because they don't want their "multicultural and progressive" brand to be harmed.

BTW- I'm not coming after you- just responding to the link/URL you posted!

This is making it sound like things are actually being enforced- which they aren't. There have been countless calls on different radio shows and interviews on TV networks from people who were simply handed a piece of paper once they got off the plane and were sent on their way. No enforcement, no urgency, no nothing. Now, the prime minister's wife has a confirmed case of COVID-19 and the prime minister is in self-isolation for the next 2 weeks, and yet the government is still refusing to take things seriously because they don't want their "multicultural and progressive" brand to be harmed.

BTW- I'm not coming after you- just responding to the link/URL you posted!

This is the globalist virus.

Mainstream news outlets are crap, You guys forgotten ryan holidays "confessions of a media manipulator".

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/exp...en-screens-actors-create-fake-news-broadcast/

crazy, most of the youtube vids of their green screen failures is deleted from youtube.

We haven't forgotten about Ryan. It's just simple isolation to protect the elders.

@EyesExist, Joe Rogan's podcast was really good IMO.

Here's another piece worth checking:
https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

Then:

Now:
4l0Lv9E.png

145,995 total infections (including resolved).
5,436 total deaths.
67,000+ unresolved infections, with 6,000+ being listed as serious or critical.
3.72% mortality rate, excluding the unresolved infections.

If you want a sample of what's coming soon for the world, look no further than Italy: 7.4% mortality rate -- double the global mortality rate, and it's rising. That's what happens when hospitals get overcrowded. There are stories coming out of Italy of lotteries to determine who gets treated, with the losers being left to die, essentially.

One of the more gruesome things I've seen lately is this video of an Italian man stuck in quarantine with his dead sister:

We talk about the damage the virus is going to do, and the economic impact, but there's going to be a lot of psychological damage, too. Panic. Stress Trauma. Our buttery-soft society isn't prepared for what's coming. Now might be a good time to get a head start on the post-coronavirus therapy niche.

I don't know what you people...

XW4UHJR.gif

Are going on and on about. Cancelled Baby Showers, cancelled gym, cancelled life.

What we need...

pGUGrAN.gif

is some common sense and to bring back civility.

Simple common sense methods like...

Kt4lxNt.jpg

washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap is the solution to all of this panic.

Gosh, this is so exhausting. A guy rode by me yesterday on a bike across the street and he coughed. He then proceeded to say “don’t worry, heavy smoker, heavy smoker.” Why are people (the media) not saying “act like you act when you have a normal cold”- it will solve everything. Have a cough? You’d stay home from work normally, not buy 4 packages of toilet paper and 17 bottles of hand sanitizer.

I was supposed to get surgery on the 23rd (which I’ve been waiting to get for months so I can fully empty my bladder again) but no I’ll have to wait for another 2 months no doubt because people are so paranoid.

Looks like the party's over . . .

Read carefully, it only closes the beach, from 7th St to 10th St. I was actually at the meeting when they decided this nonsense. Pissed me off cause it was just an attempt to get people inside restaurants and bars. The 3 blocks is where most of the commotion was going on with these lunatics - but...

South Beach runs from 1st Street to 41st Street. 3 blocks does nothing. It literally just pushes them off the beach and into Washington Ave, where there are literally over 100+ clubs. My office is there on 15th St, place is still swamped! Go Home!

On top Live night club and Fontainebleau are on like 45th St, literally spring breakers are all the way upto 90th St, Surfside and Bal Harbour, “where we ball harder”, territory. So how does closing 3 blocks of just the beach do anything?

And this shit ain’t about no god damn virus... They are getting out of control or I’m getting too old.

Get off my lawn! The smell of Marijuana is out of control, I can smell it from the highway, I had to escape and stay in the Suburbs This weekend. Fucking Animals!

I’m going to take photos when I get back to show you this shit ain’t working. These fuckers need to go back to Winter Hell!

And that’s just Miami Beach, these clowns have discovered Golden Beach, Hollywood Beach, Ft Lauderdale, and are migrating more and more north every year.

This attempt to move them off the beach means they will be moving towards residential and the Bay, The Wall won’t hold! SunSpear will fall to the Wights!

Full lockdown announced in France and Spain. Parks closed in cities across Europe, mass gatherings outlawed, sporting events cancelled, some borders closed with the EU, panic buying griping cities across the western world with limits on the amount you can purchase.

Another 10 days should answer the argument in this thread whether it's a nothing burger or not.

It's not all doon and gloom though, the boffins are making progress.

https://www.erasmusmagazine.nl/en/2020/03/14/unique-discovery-in-erasmus-mc-antibody-against-corona/

If I could turn the conversation in a slightly more productive direction, how do you all think things will change post incident?

Post SARS, Asian countries had protocols for these types of things but to my mind human behaviour changed very little.

Do you think that significant numbers of people will change their diets?

Will their be an influx of young people studying to become doctors?

Will international travel and tourism bounce back quickly or slowly?

Or maybe it'll all be just a blip and things will go back to normal.

how do you all think things will change post incident?

This is over-reaction. And when a real virus happens people will not pay attention. It’s like the boy who cried wolf. When the wolf really came no one believed him.
Do you think that significant numbers of people will change their diets?
If dying from high blood pressure and heart disease hasn’t convinced people to change their diet, how is a virus that doesn’t kill people going to?
Will their be an influx of young people studying to become doctors?
No. The exact opposite - who the fuck wants to be are sick people all day? This only show there is very little support in the system for nurses and doctors. It is exposing the underlying ugly truth. We don’t really care about the people that help us live and educate us. There are teacher shortages nationwide, why? Pay is bad and no one wants to babysit your entitled brats.
Will international travel and tourism bounce back quickly or slowly?
It will be business as usually. People are going to realize it was an over-reaction. Maybe these clowns will finally start washing their hands.

December is going to have a lot of babies born though.

I've never bought stocks before but this looks like a great time to learn. I've seen mobile apps for buying stocks but I need to do some research before buying.

Side note, the copper prices are so low. I have a whole lot of grade 1 copper and I just hope it jumps back up in Q4. I hate it sitting here when I know I can get some good money off it, I just dont want to jump the gun.

If dying from high blood pressure and heart disease hasn’t convinced people to change their diet, how is a virus that doesn’t kill people going to?
That's a pretty stupid statement from someone who usually posts a lot of stuff that makes sense. A lot of people have died from it, and a lot more will.

The mortality rate is very high for older people and people with pre-existing conditions, and with no immunity in the population, it won't take that much to overload critical infrastructure like hospitals. That's when the real problems start.

In Italy they weren't prepared, and now people are dying like flies. People over 60 aren't receiving treatment in northern Italy anymore, because of lack of capacity. Compare that to Singapore and South Korea, who were better prepared, and have a much lower mortality rate.

The same will happen in the US, just much worse. Nobody has taken it seriously until it gets serious, and then it's too late. Especially since the public health system is a joke in the US.

If you don't want to believe media, that's fine, but I consider Johns Hopkins a pretty reliable source: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

"The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, people do not have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working on estimating the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be higher than that of most strains of the flu."

"While both the flu and COVID-19 may be transmitted in similar ways (see the Similarities section above), there is also a possible difference: COVID-19 might be spread through the airborne route, meaning that tiny droplets remaining in the air could cause disease in others even after the ill person is no longer near."

So it spreads more easily, and is likely more deadly.

Last edited:
O1vMoPP.jpg

You can also read this: https://medium.com/@joschabach/flattening-the-curve-is-a-deadly-delusion-eea324fe9727

But give it a few weeks or months. In the US and most African nations with no functioning public healthcare system, it will spread like wildfire. While countries like Singapore who were prepared (after the last SARS outbreak), they had a relatively low mortality rate.

Italy had a low mortality rate, until the health system got completely overloaded.

I think Corona memes are as funny as anyone else, but the numbers speak for themselves.

hmm.. disquss opinions from people who've been in the situation:

Dear American people, I’m from Amsterdam, and this Corona shit is out of hand!! Supermarkets are empty. Everything is getting shut down. I’m telling ya’ll to prepare yourself for pandemonium. Because it’s happening before my eyes, right now!!!
I thought it was just a little flu but this shit is serious, and not only old people is getting hit. We have young people in ICU. Shit is crazy right now!! Peace and take care ya’ll!!
I’ve been indifferent to this shit and i’m not fear mongering. This shit is real!!

That was the first things we heard, young people were exempt of the disease. This is not true! More than half of the people in the hospital are under 50.
It’s a very transmittable virus!!

Look bro, i was not one of the people that didn’t believe the hype. Last thing i wanna do is fear mongering. I’m just telling how it is in my city. Daily life is shut down. On friday i was like u. It’s ok
Right now i fear for my family. So take care and don’t take it too lightly
Come to Europe and look at the facts!! Spain, France, Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands is shut the fuck down. And that means everyday life things. So go ahead and tell me: look ar the facts!!! FOH!!

Better to be safe than sorry. Thought I'd share this person's first hand account.

life's already starting to shut down around where i'm at. I'm stocking up on food now.

Thank GOOOOOOOOOOOgle.. i'm still seeing sales on my biz

Back