CCarter promises gold

Should CCarter post information on owning Reddit traffic leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My thoughts
I'm looking for the holy grail on how to do traffic leaks from ccrater, because I'm afraid to fail. Even if she or someone else spoon feeds me, I'm still going to fail. So instead of playing this raindeer game I should get to failing, the sooner I fail, the sooner I will become successful.

I can only begin to speculate on how many failures she and others have had before finding their method. She has refined her process and practiced it so much she could do it in a coma.

So instead of playing this raindeer game I should get to failing, the sooner I fail, the sooner I will become successful.

At least even if you fail, you'd still have taken action, unlike most people who are constantly trying to "learn" and find the golden nugget, but they don't take any action on anything they learn they go "awesome I'll try that soon" and then forget about it becouse they suffer from shiny object syndrome.

If you never fail it's becouse you are not trying hard enough. You should never be afraid to fail, failure is data for you to analyze and either completly abandon the technique or to tweek it once you have identified where you went wrong.
Always be testing, and do single variables testing when ever possible couse it eliminates all the guesswork.

Don't fall for this. CCarter is recruiting for Scientology. Once you get all the answers right, he will ask you one more final step. To join him with the only true religion - Scientology. How do you peasants think he knows all this stuff and secret methods? Aliens are giving him all this information.

Voted yes. I'm practising right now but good info on the subject would definitely speed up my learning

I believe Dan Pena actually gives a few clues in his speech to what his real message is. One of those clues is in the first words to come out of his mouth...which is, "Most of you shouldn't be here."

Dan Pena's message is the same as Trump's as he's just reiterating what Trump said.

The message is that for the overwhelming majority of the people there, the reason they were there in the first place was because they were already failures and don't have it in them to succeed. They are just wasting their time with mental masturbation thinking they can.

Most people don't have what it takes to become a high-performance success, and they never will. They're only deluding themselves, wasting time and effort which would be better used moving up the ladder down at their local McDonald's.

It takes drive, aggression, hunger, energy, endurance, and sacrifice to succeed -- all things which must come from within.

The problem is, most people aren't looking inward, within themselves, but outward, to other people. They want other people to hold them by the hand, walk them through it all, and lead them directly to the secret to success. They're paying for life coaches, paying thousands to attend seminars, interpreting videos to win Reddit secrets, etc.

P.S., can I have the Reddit secrets? Thanks.

One question @Vert, Almost a year ago, February 26, 2016 - I gave you knowledge on how to grow your audience through Permission Based Marketing (link: Journey to 1K/m - Permission based marketing). My question is did you do it? If yes, did you send our weekly emails to your target audience? Yes or No? Because it's been nearly a year.

I will assumed you didn't bother with the email marketing since you never replied to my advice or talking about my advice afterwards. Then a little while later in the thread you are talking about giving up on the project or focus on a different project. Usually when people don't take my advice they ignore it and pretend I didn't give it. So did you implement the idea and follow through?

If you did you would have had a year worth of testing out and growing a new marketing channel - one that strengthens your brand within your audience and creates loyal repeat visitors - something SEO CANNOT DO.

In contrast in September 2016, I approach @contract and asked him to do the same thing, I knew he was hesitant since he never mailed his list - but HE TOOK ACTION and did it anyways to see what would happen. The result? After 30 days straight of mailing his list in the first month he gained an extra $1000+ in revenue. And now he continues to mail multiple times a week to his mailing list - he wouldn't keep going if it wasn't adding more and more money to his bottomline. He wrote a thread about it: The Power Of Email Marketing - How I Made $1,000 in 30 Days with an Ice Cold List and 1 Hour

So my question @Vert - Did you take my advice or not? And if you didn't take my advice, why not?

I did not ignore your recommendation, I apologize if it seems so and for not having answered you.

I was collecting emails for two weeks, the problem is that advertising revenue fell because apparently the opt-in was very distracting. At that time I could not afford any drop in revenue, so I had to stop collecting emails.

It is most likely my fault that I have not been able to configure everything correctly to collect emails without adversely affecting advertising. It is also very probable that the losses I had at that moment would have been compensated, but at that moment I could not allow those losses.

In this case I'm sure that your advice was magnificent, and it was all due to a mistake in execution on my part, so I can not do more than say that you're right.

I dont want to sound like a male chauvenist but do you think a woman can be this ruthless in the IM world?

Bro, anyone can be ruthless. Google Princess Olga of Kiev. Approached adversity of the situation as business, and took no prisoners, literally. LOL

There is one more final step...

BKEW5Zf.gif

Almost everyone who falls into the guru trap suffers from:

The Rocking Horse Syndrome ©

"Hey, look, Ma! It looks like I'm riding a horse! It feels like I'm riding a horse! I have a saddle shoved up my ass! It appears as if I'm moving forward!"
In reality, as Peña said, "you're jerking yourself off." Pretending to do is safer and feels better than doing. By putting up some cash, you feel like there are some stakes, and suddenly it feels like you're a player in the game. But really, you're the fantasy footballer on the couch. You're on the rocking horse.

Guru's will tell you whatever you want to hear as long as you cough up the cash. Real Mofo's will take your cash and still not tell you if you don't have the ears to hear. And by asking, most are basically displaying that fact on a giant billboard on your forehead. Some are still "London" real and ready to win.

You're either capable of being a winner or not. It's not negotiable. If you are capable, then you need to be doing the damn thing, not trying cheat or pay your way into the big leagues. The rest of the listeners shouldn't even be there, because no information can fix the fundamental flaw of being a loser.

Day 31 - Holds Breath For CCarter Nuggets & Prays

When they need to go back to -------> Day 1 and ruthlessly introspect.

@TacoCat, sometimes my jokes go over most people's heads.

What's going on with the latest for your campaign here? You a little over 10% of the way... you still got another 89%+ to go.

8ea0db126e163404e6090e4b4936073d1411c1fe0e8f167b951b53b0a7ba4c9a.jpg

@CCarter why you didn't say it's 18 minutes of bullshit... I've wasted 3 minutes listening to host.

Anyway, I'm not participating in this, but what Pena and Trump are saying is this:

Anyone who voted YES in this thread is a fucking cunt!

:smile:

This is what's going happen to you if you are a fucking stupid cunt

1. He took action

2. He is real mofo

3. He is fucked...

He is trying to justify his stupidity with bipolar disorder and other similar made up BS. Just like lazy parents who don't give a shit about their kids writing and reading skills will justify it with dyslexia etc.

This is what's going happen to you if you are a fucking stupid cunt

1. He took action

2. He is real mofo

3. He is fucked...

He is trying to justify his stupidity with bipolar disorder and other similar made up BS. Just like lazy parents who don't give a shit about their kids writing and reading skills will justify it with dyslexia etc.

I have no idea what this guy is and what he is doing and as you're saying where he fucked up. Just to point out Mental illness in no fucking joke, if you haven't dealt with that shit, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and should keep your noise hole shut.

I really don't know about this guy in particular, just in general towards those that really suffer from them.

What in Christ's balls is going on here. Why is everyone circle jerking their time away on this...

I have no idea what the big game is here and i don't really care, why dilly-dally around waiting to be spoon fed this "Reddit Pawnage", stop waiting around like peasants looking for handouts. The brain is an amazing organ, put it to use and make your own pawn.

To the guys that Orchestrated, bravo.

This thread wasn't a total waste of time. We got to hear Pena explain that there is no difference between shitting and shatting yourself. That's something I had wondered about for years but was too afraid to ask.

NjEShfN.jpg

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Truth is boring.

If we could all know the truth, we couldn't have our beloved Hollywood. We couldn't be entertained by past religions and ancient folklore. Truth takes away all the mystery...

But even when you hear truth, will you even believe it?

sometimes my jokes go over most people's heads.
and as a condition that person needs to report back whether the technique really exists or not.

The time has come to fulfill my end of the bargain. The technique exists. To say "it exists" is an understatement. This forum has unlocked one door after another for me. If you thought the Digital Strategy Crash Course was next level... you aren't ready for Reddit Pawnage.

If you thought I was serious about putting in the time and effort... and you've seen a few results from me... you haven't seen anything. Stay tuned for the next months. I'm going to start unleashing floods left and right. I'm going to be limitless. There aren't enough hours in the day. There already weren't enough hours in the day for me to work. @CCarter dumped Kerosene into a wildfire.

By the way, if you aren't already "just fucking doing it..." you're wasting time...

[For the skeptics]

0EuhgkN.jpg

[For the skeptics]

KKhdXvH.gif

DAMN YOU, CCARTER! DAMN YOU, NAT! AND DAMN YOU, TACOCAT!

Is there nothing sacred left in this cruel, cold world!?!?

@Nat

xTiTnH8ppc3vZ6gTDO.gif

@CCarter I'm not a sore loser. A deal is a deal, I couldn't get the votes, therefore, I don't get the access. But I'm glad that somebody that works for it got access to it, just because of my initiative, if you @Nat aren't going to pat my back, then I will. :D

I couldn't get the votes, therefore, I don't get the access.
What have you actually done to get the votes besides creating this thread? If this is the maximum amount of effort you do to promote and idea... well...

H28D4bl.gif

If you were running for president your campaign would be dead the day after the announcement.

If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu

Seems fitting.

Back