CCarter promises gold

Should CCarter post information on owning Reddit traffic leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't vote, because I know what you guys are up to. Well played...

Why not? Don't you know polls are transparent? Your votes will be publicly visible. Ahem. Their votes will be publicly visible.

Help them rank higher with better content and the TF*IDF algorithm like it says so in your signature. These are the people literally asking for help and are in the zone to receive help.

Unless...

4. The armchair experts will weigh in. "Hey man, this guy is playing yall! But not me, I'm smarter than all of you."
mtB3xRrhj5Rcs.gif

Why not? Don't you know polls are transparent? Your votes will be publicly visible. Ahem. Their votes will be publicly visible.

Help them rank higher with better content and the TF*IDF algorithm like it says so in your signature. These are the people literally asking for help and are in the zone to receive help.

Unless...

mtB3xRrhj5Rcs.gif

Well then...I vote yes!

So what do you want? YES or NO? Because I don't give a shit, but I gave you YES anyway.

I voted no.

I would rather the trick be PM'd to me exclusively.

If CCarter promises gold, then the Illuminati are going to be pissed.

VOTE NO and keep secrets, secrets.

giphy.gif

raw

tumblr_lp5t9zfdpM1qze0k2.gif

I voted no.

I would rather the trick be PM'd to me exclusively.

It's not a simple trick. It's a bit more complicated than that.

Edit: It's actually a lot more complicated than that.

It would be seriously awesome if every year or two a new group of builders were chosen and given access to the archives... and maybe some tasks...

It would be seriously awesome if every year or two a new group of builders were chosen and given access to the archives... and maybe some tasks...

The problem is people aren't serious. I dunno what it is, but they just aren't hungry. It's a psychological phenomenon - when you give something away for free people don't value it. You can literally give people gold bricks for free and the person would ask you if you can take it to their bank for them.

But then if you charge someone $1 for access or have them overcome some obstacle to gain the knowledge, all of a sudden they value it - even if that knowledge was a resource to make you millions. I wish when I was rising someone lay out the knowledge is concise format with gifs, images and examples - Shiiet life would have been a lot easier.

So the question I ask, is how do you make people value something without having to pay access for it? Cause realistically people are making hundreds of thousands of dollars with small variation of these techniques, and I've have one guy come back and tell me one technique made him a half a million in 6 month when HE applied it. He took action and applied it. Most people just don't take action, and maybe it's me being over-optimistic but I can't tell who's serious anymore or not. I just don't get it.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

"No," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor."
"No," says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God."
"No," says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everyone."

I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Yes.
so7Yx7D.png

Most people just don't take action, and maybe it's me being over-optimistic but I can't tell who's serious anymore or not. I just don't get it.

And other people like me, who want to take action, end up taking the action in the wrong ways because they do not know what the good way is. Although the Crash Course is helping me see the good way, I would value a "push" in the right direction.

That is why I voted YES.

I don't know if all this is simply an example of how you can manipulate people with trolling or the technique really exist, but if I have to decide between it being hidden or make it public, I prefer the latter. Even if my competition could use it, I would ensure to crush them.

Internet business is not for the faint-hearted.

And other people like me, who want to take action, end up taking the action in the wrong ways because they do not know what the good way is.

One question @Vert, Almost a year ago, February 26, 2016 - I gave you knowledge on how to grow your audience through Permission Based Marketing (link: Journey to 1K/m - Permission based marketing). My question is did you do it? If yes, did you send our weekly emails to your target audience? Yes or No? Because it's been nearly a year.

I will assumed you didn't bother with the email marketing since you never replied to my advice or talking about my advice afterwards. Then a little while later in the thread you are talking about giving up on the project or focus on a different project. Usually when people don't take my advice they ignore it and pretend I didn't give it. So did you implement the idea and follow through?

If you did you would have had a year worth of testing out and growing a new marketing channel - one that strengthens your brand within your audience and creates loyal repeat visitors - something SEO CANNOT DO.

In contrast in September 2016, I approach @contract and asked him to do the same thing, I knew he was hesitant since he never mailed his list - but HE TOOK ACTION and did it anyways to see what would happen. The result? After 30 days straight of mailing his list in the first month he gained an extra $1000+ in revenue. And now he continues to mail multiple times a week to his mailing list - he wouldn't keep going if it wasn't adding more and more money to his bottomline. He wrote a thread about it: The Power Of Email Marketing - How I Made $1,000 in 30 Days with an Ice Cold List and 1 Hour

So my question @Vert - Did you take my advice or not? And if you didn't take my advice, why not?

The problem is people aren't serious. I dunno what it is, but they just aren't hungry. It's a psychological phenomenon - when you give something away for free people don't value it. You can literally give people gold bricks for free and the person would ask you if you can take it to their bank for them.
You are right, of course. And you know you're right. Same works in reverse.

People buy jeans with holes in them.​

When I was in my early teenage years I was a member of another forum... sort of a mix between hackforums, slickdeals, and beer money. I met a guy who was selling an ebook on a "method." I bought and started earning some money (from file downloads), and asked him why he was selling this great method and risking saturation. He told me that maybe 1 in 20 people actually implemented it... after purchasing. A year later it was posted publically in different words... very few responses, no one was very interested -- and it wasn't because they were smart enough to avoid posting so it would bury.

But then if you charge someone $1 for access or have them overcome some obstacle to gain the knowledge, all of a sudden they value it - even if that knowledge was a resource to make you millions. I wish when I was rising someone lay out the knowledge is concise format with gifs, images and examples - Shiiet life would have been a lot easier.

So the question I ask, is how do you make people value something without having to pay access for it? Cause realistically people are making hundreds of thousands of dollars with small variation of these techniques, and I've have one guy come back and tell me one technique made him a half a million in 6 month when HE applied it. He took action and applied it. Most people just don't take action, and maybe it's me being over-optimistic but I can't tell who's serious anymore or not. I just don't get it.
I guess you want to hear something fresh.
How do you make people value something without having to pay access for it? The reason why is rooted in our systems of value. We're living in an unnatural world.

In The First and Second Discourses, Rousseau distinguished civil life from natural life. In Rousseau’s state of nature, man had little to no conflict between other men and no established values. This was true freedom. The corresponding epistemology was based on immediate instincts and needs. This primitive belief system was natural, instinctual, and connected with the earth. The Civilized man was introduced to property, values, envy, labor, slavery, war... "Civilizing humankind" necessitated that humankind's epistemology expanded to handle civilized experiences – cooperate, establishing trust, belief in private property,..... We created these events of civil life (and the corresponding epistemology).

Fast forward.

In his Essay Concerning Technology, Heidegger described the modern orientation to the world. Modern technology’s mode of revealing is a challenging forth, not poesis. The modern way of revealing “puts to nature the unreasonable demand that it supply energy which can be extracted and stored as such.” We enframe the world. Meaning, we convert the natural world into a source of profit. This is our lens. The world is no longer seen as ‘good,’ but as ‘good for.’ Heidegger says our world is transformed into a standing reserve. The drive that powers our modern (technological) enframing of the world is profit.

Today, money is debt. Money does not exist because of the production of goods and services. It is created as credit. We pay back our loans with money, not goods and services. More money can only be acquired if it is created elsewhere.... by another loan. Obligations of debt have momentum, inertia. Once we reach a global constraint... we're all going to be screwed. The more momentum, the more difficult it is to change anything.

Economically, the government is forced to maintain economic growth in order to pay back debts. If debt is not being repaid, the consequences are severe. Not just "defaulting on a loan." The worst case is a collapse of faith. So we take on more debt, to create more ventures, to create more profits.

This economy is no longer made for humans. All of humanity is now made for money. We're chained to money. Chained to the economy...

I, allegedly, live in a "Democracy." Tocqueville said that Democracies have "almost unlimited trust in the judgement of the public; for it does not seem plausible to them that when all have the same enlightenment, truth is not found on the side of the greatest number.... I see very clearly two tendencies in equality: one brings the mind of each man toward new thoughts, and the other would willingly induce it to give up thinking. And I perceive how, under the empire of certain laws, democracy would extinguish the intellectual freedom that the democratic social state favors, so that the human spirit, having broken all the shackles that classes or men formerly imposed on it, would be tightly chained to the general will of the greatest number."

Combine these things, Heidegger and Tocqueville, and you get a global system of debt-money with an economic cycle that can't be exited, that was accepted, set into place, and controlled by an epistemology of the majority.

Whats the big deal? We are 100% self-referential.

In Debt, Epistemology, and Ecotheology, Goodchild says that, "As a commodity, $100,000 is tautologously worth $100,000. Yet this tautology, like all tautologies, contains a reduction and falsification by which the subject collapses into the predicate: the difference between a means of exchange and a unit of account is neglected. But a subject is not a predicate; a price is not a sum of money." Money is on both sides of this exchange. It prices and shows up as the sum. Its invisible. Monetary value becomes an unlimited good.

Where the heck am I going with this? Maybe you've already seen it and I've rambled too much.

Value exists only if it can be incorporated into an economical understanding. Value exists as a human creation in modern epistemology. It only fits in a linear understanding of the world. Gaining wealth must be understood to mean increasing monetary wealth. This modern knowledge is blinded by its own self-reference. We've created an entire moral system that follows money.

when you give something away for free people don't value it

It's our value systems and our epistemology. People can't value "free."

how do you make people value something without having to pay access for it

You're going to have to find someone who is more interested in philosophy, religion, the "game," adrenaline, or success than in money.
-----------------------------------------------------
I don't know if all this is simply an example of how you can manipulate people with trolling or the technique really exist
Did this thread influence/compel/intrigue you in any way?
but if I have to decide between it being hidden or make it public, I prefer the latter. Even if my competition could use it, I would ensure to crush them.
I think there are a few quotes from The Art of War that might be interesting to consider. There is one about the supreme art of war being to defeat the enemy without ever having to actually fight. Another passage talks about winning before ever going to war. Just food for thought.

Alright boys and girls - here we go, for the weekend warriors - the first person to CORRECTLY explain what #1 Dan Peña's message is and #2 what Trump's message meant will be granted access to the Reddit Pawnage - and as a condition that person needs to report back whether the technique really exists or not:

The timeframe to watch and explain is here: 18:25 to 22:20

0ePNc1v.png

You have to be 100% right with both #1 and #2's message - and no I will not help you if you do not get it correctly. I will not tell you whether you are close or far way (Oh and I'm doing it on the weekends cause life isn't fair and you got to always be on your game - don't get caught lacking).

gjTWrJp.gif

Edit: @TacoCat is ineligible for this.

Well, its the weekend, and I'm grinding. Wish I would have seen your reply earlier lol.

I'm assuming you're looking for more than just 1) There is no secret sauce to give, you've got to change yourself and 2) most people are going to fucking fail.

People can't force a change upon other people. Only the person can change himself/herself. The person has to be able to separate him/herself from their ego and evaluate. Most of the people that Trump enticed with the flashiness/bells&whistles were looking to get the easy answer. They wanted to be "told." To pay for the holy grail and be successful. There is no will to kill there, or grit. People take time reading, making excuses, paying for answers, being cunts, instead of action. Trump took two fucking years to plan that shit out. Trump's the one who made the deals, conditions, etc... and then he's the guy that got to turn around and leave. "Business isn’t about a fucking tug of war with the competition where you guys gain a couple inches off each other. This is war." Dan's operating on a whole different fucking level than the kids who want to follow. Leaders and followers man. Just fucking do it. lol, just do the goddamn work

Last edited:
Pena wants all you mother fuckers (his words not mine) to stop asking for the key, because you're wasting time asking for it instead of taking action and learning it like a high performance person would.

Trumps message was to go fail so you can learn to succeed.

Alright, I was going to post almost identical post as Nat did, but it seemed too easy.

I written down on a piece of paper Trump's speech, and after reading it multiple times, it just came to me:
Let's imagine that on that speech CCarter is the Trump, and the rest of us are the audience.
We are expecting the holy grail, the secret fucking sauce to making hundreds of thousands of dollars on Reddit. What CCarter is trying to say is, if this was released to the public, 99.99% of people will fail, not fail once and try again, just fucking fail. He knows that we all expect an easy, step by step process that monkey could follow.
Trump said: I'll only talk if audience is getting it. CCarter is going to share his technique, if he is sure that audience is getting it.
Also, click on CCarter's profile, you'll see this: "To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not."
Maybe not related to this, but honestly, are we capable of receiving such a powerful method and using it properly?

CCarter is trying to explain to us his current situation, whether to share this with the public or not. In story that Dan Pena told, Trump, even after 2 years of preparation, decided not to.

Alright boys and girls - here we go, for the weekend warriors - the first person to CORRECTLY explain what #1 Dan Peña's message is and #2 what Trump's message meant will be granted access to the Reddit Pawnage - and as a condition that person needs to report back whether the technique really exists or not:

The timeframe to watch and explain is here: 18:25 to 22:20

0ePNc1v.png

You have to be 100% right with both #1 and #2's message - and no I will not help you if you do not get it correctly. I will not tell you whether you are close or far way (Oh and I'm doing it on the weekends cause life isn't fair and you got to always be on your game - don't get caught lacking).

gjTWrJp.gif

Edit: @TacoCat is ineligible for this.
twDxamYxOS9Dq.gif

By joining the CCarter's contest you automatically disregard the message which says to not search for the secret juice because there's none

Btw, do you want to know the 'Reddit Pawnage' secret formula? Study reddit.com

Trumps point:
You will fail becouse you are expecting other to spoon feed you how to have succes instead of learning it by trial and error

Dan Pena's point: you eother are a high perfomance person or you are not, it's not something you can learn to be.

Reminds me of something one of my old "menort said" "I can't teach you anything, I can only provide you with insights and tools for you to learn"

Anyway it's always worth wathing Pena (I know I mismelled his name)And I just love when he asks how many non english speaking people are in the room, and people raise their hands LOL

Oh and on a fun note the Illuminati was never actually in the U.S.A however one us citzen who became an Illuminati was, when he finished his studies in Germany, he moved back to the US and formed skulls and bones based on what he learned in Germany

Back