CCarter promises gold

Should CCarter post information on owning Reddit traffic leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What have you actually done to get the votes besides creating this thread? If this is the maximum amount of effort you do to promote and idea... well...

H28D4bl.gif

If you were running for president your campaign would be dead the day after the announcement.

I would like to participate further in your trolling/polarizing attempts, but I've got Reddit leaks to prepare for. :wink:

EDIT: for further effect

15BuyagtKucHm.gif

Off topic, but I just found out Dan Pena lives 30km from me, in Guthrie Castle!

I dont want to sound like a male chauvenist but do you think a woman can be this ruthless in the IM world?
haha. Yes. But, I also think gender doesn't matter, what you do matters so I could care less if CCarter was a purple ameoba or anything else.

I have no idea what this guy is and what he is doing and as you're saying where he fucked up. Just to point out Mental illness in no fucking joke, if you haven't dealt with that shit, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and should keep your noise hole shut.

I really don't know about this guy in particular, just in general towards those that really suffer from them.
I don't need to know him personally to see what's wrong with him. His state of mind have nothing to do with mental illness, he was just naive. But what had happened to him was good actually, he touched sort of bottom in my opinion, and that's something cool.
648 x 288

Last edited by a moderator:
@gasmonkeygarage @RiverStyx

A woman can be ruthless in the IM world. Of fuckin course. And on the context of stereotyping, any ruthless woman can outclass a man at any given day. They're built for this more than you realize/would admit.
, all ccarter does is some old school guerilla marketing,and he mostly says it,that he likes to keep his stuff private. serpwoo has podcasts, all we hear is @eliquid's voice,why havent we heard @CCarter's voice?

, all ccarter does is some old school guerilla marketing,and he mostly says it,that he likes to keep his stuff private. serpwoo has podcasts, all we hear is @eliquid's voice,why havent we heard @CCarter's voice?

maybe because you have been lead to believe @CCarter is real?

maybe its a fake account? maybe its a fake person? maybe everyone had been trolled for almost a decade now?

inquiring minds want to know

Just a random thought, most of the "elite" marketers the Eli's,guerrilla, bofu2u,Mont,and so to say @Grind don't hang out on forums. Why would some one like @eliquid or @ccarter,who are "superstar's",hang out on forums?

@gasmonkeygarage
All of those hung out on forums (Most notably wickedfire).
You can still find them in skype channels and Slack, too.

Just a random thought, most of the "elite" marketers the Eli's,guerrilla, bofu2u,Mont,and so to say @Grind don't hang out on forums. Why would some one like @eliquid or @ccarter,who are "superstar's",hang out on forums?

I think a lot of those people you mentioned, have no reason to promote themselves as ( as far as I know right now, besides Eli with AAO ) they have no product to try to advertise.

Mont is not going to come in and promote his products, he leaves that to AAO. But he didn't even do that at WF before he bought AAO. That's just who he is though. He also runs a law firm and a few other business things I think.

BoFu doesn't have a product, but the few times he did he advertised on WF. I think right now though, he isn't active with a product of his own. Im not sure on that though.

Grindstone has GrindLists, but I am not sure its actively promoted. The last few times I seen it bumped was at 2 other forums that purely deal in spam and spam link stuff, but I haven't seen it actively bumped in a while and I think it might be dead. Not sure. I had a competing product and I just recently let mine die.

Guerilla. I think he had a stroke and lots of medical issues. That's the rumor anyways. After DripFeedLink and his directory project, that's when the medical stuff came up. Since then he has vanished but prob doesn't have something active to promote.

Eli, he has something to promote, but you never see AAO out there anywhere in public ( online ). So I am not sure why on that to be honest.

That's not to say I am on here just to promote SERPWoo, but lets face it.. it is a small part of it.

I also like connecting and doing other ventures.

I also like building my own brand.

I like to help people too.

I'm also prob one of the few you WON'T find in Skype Channels and Slack. You can find CCarter there, but not me. I don't really like those things and I want to feel like I can answer when I want and not be distracted while in other projects. Forums provide me that feeling more than instant notices in Skype and Slack where the convo can change fast and you feel like you need to "answer now" and also get distracted/disrupted.

@gasmonkeygarage How did you learn about those people?
Yep your nickname is correct.

Once someone will catch a good supply of $ he becomes "busy". And that means you can't get hold of him, unless you bring MORE business to the deal (well, if he is an idiot, you might actually bring your useless shit upfront him... who knows what you have right?).

Anyway, just my 2c :wink:

I think a lot of those people you mentioned, have no reason to promote themselves as ( as far as I know right now, besides Eli with AAO ) they have no product to try to advertise.

Mont is not going to come in and promote his products, he leaves that to AAO. But he didn't even do that at WF before he bought AAO. That's just who he is though. He also runs a law firm and a few other business things I think.

BoFu doesn't have a product, but the few times he did he advertised on WF. I think right now though, he isn't active with a product of his own. Im not sure on that though.

Grindstone has GrindLists, but I am not sure its actively promoted. The last few times I seen it bumped was at 2 other forums that purely deal in spam and spam link stuff, but I haven't seen it actively bumped in a while and I think it might be dead. Not sure. I had a competing product and I just recently let mine die.

Guerilla. I think he had a stroke and lots of medical issues. That's the rumor anyways. After DripFeedLink and his directory project, that's when the medical stuff came up. Since then he has vanished but prob doesn't have something active to promote.

Eli, he has something to promote, but you never see AAO out there anywhere in public ( online ). So I am not sure why on that to be honest.

That's not to say I am on here just to promote SERPWoo, but lets face it.. it is a small part of it.

I also like connecting and doing other ventures.

I also like building my own brand.

I like to help people too.

I'm also prob one of the few you WON'T find in Skype Channels and Slack. You can find CCarter there, but not me. I don't really like those things and I want to feel like I can answer when I want and not be distracted while in other projects. Forums provide me that feeling more than instant notices in Skype and Slack where the convo can change fast and you feel like you need to "answer now" and also get distracted/disrupted.
i used to think your the understudy to @CCarter,but now i know. my 2 cents, i guess what makes @CCarter good is he is almost everywhere, forums,slack,skype,etc etc.@Potatoe,someone was generous enough to share some stuff from wicked fire,stuff also from @Broland ,@thehobbster ,some magic from @Grind ,@dzainis. thats how i have known most of these guys.

I'm available on a consulting basis only for projects with budgets starting at $500K.
I think she's earned the right to not let that info out, don't you? Sure I'd love to know but I'm nowhere near that level and would expect to have to pay a hefty price to know at those rates.

I think she's earned the right to not let that info out, don't you? Sure I'd love to know but I'm nowhere near that level and would expect to have to pay a hefty price to know at those rates.
That's the size of the project's budget to get it working, not my fee.

Oh ya, my mistake. But still, I wouldn't expect you to give away those secrets. But will you?

Way late in this game. So late the game is over, but my guess is traffic leaking to londonreal.tv is endgame no? Dollar a day keeps the doctor away. This thread is a demonstration of teaching to kill a flock of birds with one stone so to speak.

Also, Im a cunt and should shut up and do work?

I'm new here, and I proudly voted no.

Why?
Because people are mostly idiots.

The ones offended by that statement, are probably idiots.

The ones that aren't offended, are probably too much of idiots to realize that statement was for them also.

Keep the gold locked away, in the safe!

Although, I'm damned good at trolling, and saw it was mentioned as part of the information. Maybe there IS a use for my superpower after all...

Back