BuSo should have a premium network that holds on-site events, etc.

Degree
Title says it all.

Other organizations do this and are successful. BuSo seems to have obtained a decent number of loyal and active followers so would likely sell a number of tickets. $1k for a 3 day conference isn't a bad start!

But it's time consuming.

Thoughts?

Sutra

On the edge of the sand
BuSo Pro
Degree
If we could get a decent number of higher level marketing guys from this forum to go, I would definitely buy a ticket and go.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Title says it all.

Other organizations do this and are successful. BuSo seems to have obtained a decent number of loyal and active followers so would likely sell a number of tickets. $1k for a 3 day conference isn't a bad start!

But it's time consuming.

Thoughts?

Just because a business CAN offer an info product, doesn't mean the need or want to...

What information would you be seeking from a conference that you can't get here?

Potatoe

sigma σ simba σ sugma
BuSo Pro
Degree
Once you have been deemed ready, you will be tapped on the shoulder by a long and mysterious arm to join us for one of our in-person meetings at Galt's Gulch.

secretagentdad

Crypto is Mary Kay for “tech people”
BuSo Pro
Degree
You could probably organize a meet up at Summerfest, Ultra, Lola or something actually fun.
We got a surprising number of music heads on this forum. I've run into a few out and about by accident over the years.

I don't think you could get very many people you want to hear stuff from to come to a meet and greet type thing even if you paid them. Outing stuff for a bunch of pay to attend a meet and greet tier people sounds awful. You can't really bribe a bunch of currently successful business people to do things they don't want to. Throw a fun side event at something members are already gonna be at if you really like IRL networking.

* A big enough prize pool magic the gathering tournament might work. We got some real neck beards here.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
You could probably organize a meet up at Summerfest, Ultra, Lola or something actually fun.
We got a surprising number of music heads on this forum. I've run into a few out and about by accident over the years.

I don't think you could get very many people you want to hear stuff from to come to a meet and greet type thing even if you paid them. Outing stuff for a bunch of pay to attend a meet and greet tier people sounds awful. You can't really bribe a bunch of currently successful business people to do things they don't want to. Throw a fun side event at something members are already gonna be at if you really like IRL networking.

* A big enough prize pool magic the gathering tournament might work. We got some real neck beards here.

How about a meetup at Psycho Vegas. :smile:

https://vivapsycho.com/

secretagentdad

Crypto is Mary Kay for “tech people”
BuSo Pro
Degree
I'd do a night during Summer Fest or Miami music week.
Gotta be something people are already at. Vegas is a turn off to a lot of people.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I never go to events ............ I like anonymity on-line

Plus with this whole Pandemic thing, it feels like traveling has become a super complicated issue

Now if you forget a mask, you get a $500 fine..$3000 after the first.

Ba Humbug!

But if it were done on the island of St Maarten or Bonaire, i might do it :smile:

Degree
Just because a business CAN offer an info product, doesn't mean the need or want to...

What information would you be seeking from a conference that you can't get here?
Not so much information that I’m seeking but the vibe of ppl here, which can easily be felt in RL relative to off-line.
The top level guys who wrote the digital marketing series seem to have a thing for sharing information and interacting with the community so it doesn’t seem a far of a leap to assume they would be down to host something in RL and meet the people they influence.