Be careful out there homies. They're watching

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
So I came across this on reddit, people will fuck your shit up and get you shadowbanned faster than anything.

**note my site, but a nice warning**

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/40t0qk/anyone_else_tired_of_this/

uaBV2Bb.png

qBi5ObB.png

Good find.

Better set up that VPN, bust open the spreadsheet, create a schedule, and diversify some accounts lol

Good find.

Better set up that VPN, bust open the spreadsheet, create a schedule, and diversify some accounts lol
You also need to think about if someone does "site:yourdomain" how many accounts are posting about the domain. If you have 5 people posting about the same domain it would be easy to spot.

I'm thinking of creating a few throw away accounts to fix this problem so in the future I can go a little harder on the reddit leaking

Check out Fiverr. I've seen a few gigs where someone will post your link for you.

You're still trying to game Reddit after the last debacle?

They better watch harder:

o6cKfGa.png

Threw some shit at the wall in the hope that it would stick. Failed.

You win, for now.

Some guy is hustling hard, sharing stuff in a relevant category.

And yet, another person just has to hate and hate and be a little bitch about it.

Goes through the trouble of putting together a chart/breakdown, etc.

What a sore peasant.

Internet gods, seated high atop your perennial throne, I pray to thee. I envoke thee, Matthew Cutts, I speak thy name, Randolf Fishkin, don't leave me like this. Let me pop 400, plz:

VapgcJL.png

And yet, another person just has to hate and hate and be a little bitch about it.

What a sore peasant.

This always amazes me - how hard people are willing to work just to drag others down. Could spend that time creating something of their own but instead fling shit at those that dare create something themselves.

I mean why does it matter if the content is good and getting voted up?

Wow that's some good traffic from just free posts! I'm used to have to paying for that kind of action =P

TIsAOqD.jpg

Black marks are where our front end server was getting overloaded. We got it fixed up for the next day though and hit double that without the same issues.

@miketpowell answers my prayers:

x3WjAox.png

But I'm going to have to enlist the big boys to bust 600. Oh preeze, Zuckeeberg, oh twin deities, Brin & Page, come to my aid!

What a sore peasant.

I know, it pisses me off. I had something similar happen to me, it's not fun.

It's like I hit the internet Powerball jackpot:

Ssw8LiY.png

They don't want me to sleep tonight:

NYHRG2A.png

Very nice! When the dust has settled would you mind sharing a quick rundown of some of the results from this? Mostly curious about mentions on other websites, but anything you're willing to share would be great.

Back