Ahrefs alternative

Degree
Hey all,
I’m not happy about the ahrefs credits model. Do you know what tool I can consider instead ? I have Clearscope and Keyword Chef subscriptions. I’m looking for something that does site audits, content gaps competitor analysis and bulk keyword searches - it’s for niche sites. Should I just use SEMRush ? Thanks

UberSuggest: https://app.neilpatel.com/en/pricing

I got a lifetime deal some years ago for really cheap, but their new lifetime deals are pretty close to what I paid. As long as you know it's not Ahrefs/semrush, the data is decent for a quick run-through, site audit is ok, keyword search good, and its all just ok, nothing to brag about, but for someone new on a limited budget its fine.

2nd for UberSuggest. Paid $290 for the lifetime deal which allowed 3 projects at the time but it seems they've since lowered it to only 1

2nd for UberSuggest. Paid $290 for the lifetime deal which allowed 3 projects at the time but it seems they've since lowered it to only 1

No, you can pay $200 and have up to 7 projects lifetime too.

Ahrefs functionality and database size doesn’t just replace itself cuz some marketing funnel table makes some bad faith comparisons.

If you’re looking for a value bundles with less weird credit packaging you’re way better off with pro rank tracker, serp woo, majestic, raven etc etc.

A good deal on shit tools is just a good deal on putting yourself at a competitive disadvantage.

Last edited:
Back