2020 US Election

The always-reliable Maria Bartiromo let it be known that an intel source told her Trump won the election, for which some guy called Rex Chapman believes she should be arrested.

And here's the Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe sounding completely unconfident that there ever will be a Biden administration.

I know so many of you had hopes of another war-mongering, corrupt career politician as your president, but a Biden presidency just isn't happening, folks. The evidence of fraud is too strong, and for once something's actually being done about it. But hey, maybe you can try again with a Hillary/Biden ticket in 2024.

P.S., Kamala Harris still hasn't vacated her senate seat. She knows what's up.

Last edited:
@Jared I mean this in a very sincere way. I think you should take a break from all this crap. I've been watching your posts in particular through this thread as you've had the most unwavering confidence even as it becomes clearer and clearer the result. Whatever trench you're in, they've got you realllllly deep to the point where you'll deny all reality or do anything for a narrative. It's not healthy.

Please for your own sake look in the mirror and try to find yourself again. Unplug or something. Good luck.

@Jared I mean this in a very sincere way. I think you should take a break from all this crap. I've been watching your posts in particular through this thread as you've had the most unwavering confidence even as it becomes clearer and clearer the result. Whatever trench you're in, they've got you realllllly deep to the point where you'll deny all reality or do anything for a narrative. It's not healthy.

Please for your own sake look in the mirror and try to find yourself again. Unplug or something. Good luck.
@Jared won't reply to your post. He's a bot account.

Look at his post history. Used to be a normal user here, left for a few months, then came back to exclusively post in this thread. The first users who shout shill are ones themself. The ones who shout about NPCs just say the same thing over and over again.

I was wondering where he gets this info since I watch NewsMax along with all other stations for perspective. None of these are going this far off deep end.
Then I checked InfoWars last night. Bingo!
He’s too far gone. Zach offers best advice to unplug.

@Jared won't reply to your post. He's a bot account.

Look at his post history. Used to be a normal user here, left for a few months, then came back to exclusively post in this thread. The first users who shout shill are ones themself. The ones who shout about NPCs just say the same thing over and over again.

Nah it's him if you read his laboratory thread you will see he briefly discussed starting a political news type site. He is obviously a talented copywriter and I truly believe he is just using this thread to practice his shtick.

Gentleman, please discuss the topic and not the people discussing the topic. Defaming another person's character in no way strengthens your argument nor weakens theirs.

Let me point out the following parameters for posting:

11) Keep debates civil and without personal attacks. Disagreements are expected and tough, direct language can be helpful [...] Always have a positive purpose in mind when posting.​
12) This isn’t the ideal forum to talk about politics, religion, or controversial current events. These topics aren’t banned, but remember to act professionally and respectfully to your fellow members. If you can't maturely discuss these topics without emotionally charged language, don't talk about it.​
8) Each post must contain something of substance. (99.9% of the time a post is deleted, it's due to this).​
We're not here to tear each other down or run each other off. We're here for high quality discussion on business topics and to work together for the benefit of each other and ourselves.

We live in a world where the president telling people to peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol is a coupe attempt, yet multiple fake impeachment trials and 2+ years of a Russiagate investigation that ultimately proved to be a hoax is nothing.

Not to mention that whole stolen election thing that has been conventionally forgotten.

@Jared

Fight For Trump.......... Lol Was their chant..

People in AM, our whole job is all centered around predicting reader/visitor trends.

And you think Trump's billion dollar analytics team is not aware of their followers' habits/community plans/rhetorics?

Doubt you want to hear the truth... but anybody smart at this point, just letting this Trump thing pass. I was wrong for supporting any of his ideas at this point. Just reality.

Charlottesville...
Covid19 Rallies
"hook her by the pussy"

I And i was never 'for' any President to be clear. I dont believe in any Politics. BUT this was ridiculous. Beyond.

Even a broken clock is right 2x a day but a smart man gets a new clock

The whole city of NYC and other countries and major companies are trying to cut ties with Trump. He's failed, period.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/13/business/trump-new-york-city-contracts/index.html

New York City is seeking to terminate its business relationships with the Trump Organization in response to last week's attack on the US Capitol.

A number of private businesses have also announced they would no longer do business with the Trump organization because of the president's comments to supporters before the attack on the Capitol. They include two of his banks, Deutsche Bank and Signature Bank, credit card processor Stripe, which is no longer processing credit card payments for the Trump campaign, Shopify, which stopped operating online stores for both the Trump Organization and the campaign and the PGA of America, which announced it is pulling a major golf tournament from one of Trump's courses.

I guess you should be scared of more than Big Tech now too.

The whole city of NYC and other countries and major companies are trying to cut ties with Trump. He's failed, period.
I guess the city of NYC will be giving jobs to all the employees that the Trump brand employes in NY, yes? Maybe they can clean up all the empty buildings that used to house businesses before lunacy took over.

I guess the city of NYC will be giving jobs to all the employees that the Trump brand employes in NY, yes? Maybe they can clean up all the empty buildings that used to house businesses before lunacy took over.

I hear you man.

It's their choice to cut ties. They didn't say they were closing his business. They are just choosing how to use money from their own business, which seem to include not to associate/do business with DT

I just blocked somebody who brought negative energy into my life , who's clearing $15-millon off ecommerce and wanted me to be a part of a $100-MM plan.

Numbers aren't everything in life.

Narrator They were literally Trump supporters.

Back