$100K a Month Online

Degree
Anyone here making $100K per month with an online venture? What kind of business are you running?

-Affiliate?
-Ecom?
-Lead Gen?
-Amazon FBA?
-Hybrid?
-Others?

How long did it take you to get there?

Nobody here will answer this. Lol But just KNOW youre' in the presence of 'above average money', inside this forum. How else you think they have time to comment at will?

Typical employees can't do that.

Well @EyesExist the reason no one bothers commentings in threads like this is because they are one of those eye-rolling threads you see at BHW that make zero sense. Either @KevinOH is looking for some "internet secretz" or he doesn't believe in making money on the internet.

Why would a reasonable person waste time answering a topic like this?

Example: I know a stock broker that makes $100K a month. I also know a stock broker that's barely making $100K a year. What's the difference between the two? Is that "secretz" somehow being revealed going to turn YOU into a $100K monthly commission stock broker killer machine? What about if you don't even like being a stock broker?

"How long did it take you to get there?" - How does answering this question help OP? It sounds like he is looking for a gauge on how to measure himself by, but what about all the skills, trials and failures that came along the way to get to this level? Is OP magically going to gain them through the revealing of the "internet secretz"?

There is a Stripe Analytics company called Baremetrics, they've got something called "Open Startups": https://baremetrics.com/open-startups

Here you can see the MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) of Startups that want to reveal their real-time data to the world. It's an interesting benchmark on what other SAASes are doing but none of those SAAS are in my industry so it is simply useless numbers. But there are the numbers:

Baremetrics makes $102,556 a month.

Buffer makes $1,475,133 a month.

Launch27 makes $103,613 a month.

ConvertKit makes $1,073,292 a month.

Hubstaff makes $362,848 a month.

MoonMail makes $6,888 a month.

HyperPing makes $468 a month.

How do ANY of those numbers help me with my SAAS? Unless I simply don't believe people make money on the internet and I need convincing, knowing how much other non-competing companies are making a month gives me ZERO competitive advantage.

And if it's about "figuring out what type of business to get into" - well perhaps, but none of the above businesses give me an interest, so it's not even competitive research.

If you really need convincing people are making money on the internet there is the Bragging Thread - if you really need more convincing than that - this thing is probably not for you if you have that much doubt at this late date. The internet has been here over 25 years... I mean - come on, enough of these childish topics.

Back