Topical Authority!

Degree
I have selected a Niche for my website now, how to create Topical Authority?? I know what is tropical authority obviously, But don't know how to create maps, My thoughts are like

Niche -> find relevant categories -> Draft content and save them under relevant categories. Now, where I am confused?

How to find categories and the Blog post idea to add under those categories??

Any free tools that I can use??

I have selected a Niche for my website now, how to create Topical Authority?? I know what is tropical authority obviously, But don't know how to create maps, My thoughts are like

Niche -> find relevant categories -> Draft content and save them under relevant categories. Now, where I am confused?

How to find categories and the Blog post idea to add under those categories??

Any free tools that I can use??
Here's how I would do it. Let's say your blog is about Portuguese wine. I would go with the following categories:
- Portuguese wine history
- types of Portuguese wines
- wine production
- wine and health
- weird facts about Portuguese wine
- enjoying Portuguese wine - here you can write about various products or services
- wine travel in Portugal
- wine chemistry
- wine shop - here you sell wines, tshirts, socks, and whatever

Just start writing!

How will you categorize your categories if you're in the sports niche and also what's the way to find blog post titles that cover by entire niche? I have tested a few tools is it worth it to follow them?

I know what is topical authority

There's a ton of chatter "out there" about topical authority. I think a lot of people just assume it means writing every possible article you can about your core topic.

One of the main guys promoting it is Koray Tugberg. Super analytical. I'm still not convinced on his approach one way or the other. But from what I gather, he's less focused on topical authority and more focused on semantics... so if you're trying to approach topical authority the way he talks about it, writing every article possible will not get yet there, it's a lot more nuanced.

So to better understand where you're coming from... what do you actually mean by "topical authority" and what are you trying to achieve with it? No wrong answers.

Part of it is entity inclusion across your library of content. Look into this post on Named Entity Recognition and Disambiguation for a beginner’s primer.

Your goal is to show breadth on the niche (which is why people try to cover all topics) and depth (which is what NERD is for). You’d think you’d end up including most entities naturally but you won’t.

There's a ton of chatter "out there" about topical authority. I think a lot of people just assume it means writing every possible article you can about your core topic.

One of the main guys promoting it is Koray Tugberg. Super analytical. I'm still not convinced on his approach one way or the other. But from what I gather, he's less focused on topical authority and more focused on semantics... so if you're trying to approach topical authority the way he talks about it, writing every article possible will not get yet there, it's a lot more nuanced.

So to better understand where you're coming from... what do you actually mean by "topical authority" and what are you trying to achieve with it? No wrong answers.
Topical Authority in my sense. Picking topic and then, create a multiple branch around it. Like create a pillar page and link the various support pages with my main page ( Pillar Page ). Or write everything about the topic to cover the niche entirely. To send Google a signal to that you have covered everything around the niche and by better quality content gain rankings.

That's all my thought about topical authority. But I am confused sometimes it with SILO strategy.

What I am trying to achieve - Obviously Rankings.

Part of it is entity inclusion across your library of content. Look into this post on Named Entity Recognition and Disambiguation for a beginner’s primer.

Your goal is to show breadth on the niche (which is why people try to cover all topics) and depth (which is what NERD is for). You’d think you’d end up including most entities naturally but you won’hat do your think
Extracting my compititer entities and using those entities on my articles will work? How will you extract entities if your compition is from forums sites?? Or where there's hard to get the entities.

Back