Content Black and Yellow Premium Writing Service - Only 4¢ per Word - Just For You!

tziahs

BuSo Pro
Degree
zpUzHgu.jpg

Hello BuSo, Black and Yellow is here!
  • are you tired of working with writers who never deliver on their promises?​
  • are you fed up with working with writers who write junk articles?​
  • are you tired of writers who miss deadlines and never answer emails - AFTER accepting your money?​
  • if your answer is YES to any of these questions, it's time to hire me!​
Who am I?
I am a professional freelance writer with more than five years of experience. I have written numerous blogs, articles, reports, and anything in-between, for dozens of clients over the years. Now, I am looking to get a few long-term clients from this amazing community. Black and Yellow is my special writing service, designed for webmasters who understand quality when they see it.

Contact me if you want a writer who:
  • always writes high-quality, well-researched content at affordable rates​
  • never uses software to write content - everything is hand-written - absolutely no AI!​
  • never gets the deadline flu​
  • is open to communication - I will always answer your emails or messages​
  • doesn't add any strange pop references, creepy jokes, or inappropriate double-entendres in your content​
Any restrictions?
  • no adult and gambling content​
What about revisions?
  • yes, within reason​
What about the refund policy?
  • refunds are available only if the TAT was missed by 3+ days​
What is your turnaround time?
  • usually 1 to 7 work days for orders under 5,000 words​
  • you'll get a precise TAT for special orders​
What about payments?
  • I only accept PayPal for now​
Here's how to contact me:

Special thanks to The Engineer for approving my thread!

I am thrilled to be part of this awesome community and to have my own marketplace thread.

I am new here, so I am offering 5 x 500 words free review copies to get the ball rolling.
Just drop me a PM here, on telegram, or an email with your topic, keyword, or any other details you want me to include in your article.

Thanks!

I was offered a free review copy. I picked a slightly obscure topic that falls under "current events" but not political. My exact request was as follows:

Feel free to hit me with 500 words on why the current ongoing match to determine the world champion of chess is controversial since the highest rated player and current world champion Magnus Carlsen refused to participate and defend his title out of a lack of interest.

For context, I should note that OP probably has no idea that I've been a writer, editor, content manager and author as a profession for more than 15 years. I say that to make it clear that I'm much harsher on things like grammar and minor factual inconsistency than most, which I wanted to make clear for fairness before I jump into it.

General Impressions

The task was completed and returned via Google Docs within 48 hours. Included was a Copyscape report and a report from the writer.com AI detector. Out of curiosity, I also ran it through the first four or five AI detectors that came up using a cursory Google search. They all indicated a high probability of the item being completely written by a human.

OP focused on short paragraphs of reasonable length and appropriately addressed the topic I gave to write about. Sources and the appropriate use of one short footnote to clarify a detail were also included.

If I was really looking for something to complain about, I would mention that there was one minor spacing error where "enter" was pressed only once instead of twice. Additionally, there was what I assume was a minor typo that read, "...because it's one-in-a-lifetime opportunity for them," and I believe what was meant was, "...because it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for them."

With that said, it's all I could really find to complain about; it was done well as a whole. These types of minor issues are not uncommon when receiving content in this space at this level, and it's nothing that any reasonable editor wouldn't pick out right away. OP showed a sufficient level of grammatical understanding otherwise, and there were no spelling mistakes.

Verdict

The price is appropriate for the quality of writing, and I can see OP being a valuable member of a team if he or she was able to consistently meet deadlines and adapt to a given style or format, which are things obviously impossible to tell from a review like this one. However, my general impression is that OP wants to work, which is one of the hardest things to find right now. That's especially important for the majority audience at BuSo given that there's such a focus on consistent SEO-driven content production throughput.

Based on the review item I received and my overall impression of OP, I would absolutely recommend this service at this time.

@JesseEddleman Thanks for the awesome review! I really enjoyed the topic!

!More review copies available!

Special offer: Flat 25% off!
Get your premium content for $3 per 100 words!
Just drop me a PM here or on Telegram: @Lav191

Bump for August and September! Grab your premium content now!

Back