Should I vote to stay in or pulll out of the EU?

Degree
In a few weeks, people in the UK will be voting to stay in or come out of the EU. Both sides are obviously massaging the facts/information to suit their needs. Currently, I am thinking of voting out. My primary reasons are the UK gives £350 million a week to the EU and we don't get that much back, so in affect, are putting money into a bottomless pit.

Secondly, unelected EU members set many of our laws. We cannot sack these bureaucrats either. The long term plan is to create the United States of Europe

I am sure that the EU does good things too, but the points mentioned above are swaying me to vote out

Does anyone have any thoughts? Would really appreciate any input.

Thanks

United States of Europe
That's not exactly how it works across the pond, but I get what you are saying. Switzerland stays neutral for a reason.

I see the whole EU as a failed experiment that's being overtaken by a radical agendas to create a failed utopia. Each country has different criteria and needs so they should be governed that way yet there are blanket laws being created like this whole VAT nonsense that "seem" to have good intentions but end up creating more paperwork for everyone especially merchants at the very ground level. The EU is dying cause of death by a thousand papercuts.

A lot of european workers will have to leave the UK, and same thing in the other way, all import from the EU will be more taxed, the City of London will loose of its power and Paris or Berlin will be the new economic place in Europe.
Also you will get all these thousands migrants currently waiting in Calais which all want to go to UK, because for now France is stopping them, this will not be the case anymore after the UK exit, the border will not be at Calais but it will move to Dover.
All of this will be a high cost for UK.
But of course Europe is not perfect, I must admit it. I think the main problem is that they have accepted too many poor countries, levels of some EU countries are way too different, I don't see how the exact same rule can be applied to all.

@Lakhs if I was in your shoes, that is someone who live and work in UK I would certainly vote for OUT. I lived in GB for few years, and as far as I can tell UK still have strong chances to keep its traditions, culture, integrity, laws, independence etc. EU is/was a good idea after WWII, but back then plans and assumptions were much different than those of right now (or maybe not?). The biggest threat to the entire EU is Islamization right now, and as a Pole with German roots who is living in Poland right now, from my point of view countries like France, Belgium, Sweden and now probably Germany also, are lost... For that reason alone if I was UK citizen I would vote strongly for OUT, unless you want to see in your country the same horrible things that are going on in Sweden and France these days. It's already happening anyway. Call for out, get your borders safe and escape this Obama/Merkel madness. Imagine your kids being a minority in school, being kicked or/and raped by groups of crazy immigrant kids, this is already going on in Germany, Sweden etc. check out YT vids. As for the work force from poor EU countries, UK have already acquired the best cream. People who were educated in Poland for example, and their education was paid by Polish state, are already working and living in London, Berlin etc. Sure, there is also many rotten apples among them but hey, that's normal. I would say protect your country, culture and escape this EU sickness asap. I'm thinking about leaving Europe and going to other place, but I have to see how things turn around.

If I was parent of this kid I would react. The problem is that German parents are so scared, and trying to be politically correct that they do nothing about this situation... Yeah of course... Hitler, Jews, racism etc. BS.

^ Goddamn, rage

2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20rage%20wwe.gif

I think the EU has way too much power over what goes on in the individual countries that are part of the EU and for that reason alone I'll vote out.

I don't know that there's a better argument than that, since there's strong pros and cons for leaving. In terms of getting their tyrannical hands off of us that's only a pro though.

The consolidation of power happens for one reason only: power. It's never to benefit everyone, only the few in power who owe allegiance to the even fewer above them. These types of games are being played with goals so long that they span generations, making it harder for smaller-thinking people to rationalize they are being completely played. "Because why would anyone care what happens after they're dead anyways."

These structures are flat out feudalistic. You owe your tribute weekly to the higher ups in the organization, and just like you said, the benefits never come back down. It all flows uphill.

Human consciousness is nowhere near ready for a globally-organized society. In one breath we cry for multi-culturalism without integration, only tolerance. But then we want integration while some are separatists. We want a global culture but we want to maintain individual identity too. We can have that, if only people could understand that you have to "encompass and include" not "encompass and assimilate."

It seems to me that trying to push beyond a nation-state is like trying to force a snake to shed it's skin. If you rip the skin off before it's ready, you kill the snake. You can't force a flower to bloom.

I'm all for raising the standard of living globally, but that starts at home. If each individual commits to being a productive member of their family, town, and city, then each state is fine and then each nation. We need those closed systems in order to economically cater to the uniqueness of each area's latitude, longitude, cultures, and changing paradigms. We all get it, we don't hire an employee for all tasks. We compartmentalize based on their strengths and weaknesses and cater to them for efficiency and effectiveness. It's 101 basics. Anything structure that attempts to do anything other than enhance the good for the company/populous has an agenda, and that always includes trying to upset the balance of power in their own favor.

the City of London will loose of its power

Well it's more likely that staying in allows them to impose financial restrictions and legislation that kills London's place in the world [think their stupid transaction tax idea] without cities in Europe being the places it goes to. That's kinda how Europe works, makes legislation in the 'common interest of Europe' that doesn't really take into account that we're competing internationally and whichever bit of Europe was previously benefiting from a competitive legislative framework loses out but it doesn't go 'somewhere' in Europe it goes to Asia... the US... wherever else.

Thanks for your thoughts. I will stick to my original view and vote out.
Immigration is a huge issue. I live in London and the pressure on local services is beyond a joke. Those in 'power' are never effected by their pathetic decisions. The EU is ballooning out of control. Merkel screwed everyone. The sad reality is these so called politicians will be out of power soon, but their decisions will continue to impact us.

Man I wish we could have a vote to get out, but knowing the politicians of my cuntry even if they did decide to give people a choice they'd just do what they did back in 92 when we had to vote for or against EU, we voted against, so they made a new vote, changed a few commas in the text and ended up with a yay by the narrowest of margin.

Merkel screwed everyone.
the mental image of this is truely disturbing, but jokes aside she did.

These types of games are being played with goals so long that they span generations, making it harder for smaller-thinking people to rationalize they are being completely played. "Because why would anyone care what happens after they're dead anyways."

This is what the elite banked on when they started this and it's gone just as they planned. People only care about themselves so even the ones who wanted their nation to remain as it has always been won't bother fighting about it until it affects them personally. So far there have been some small protests...but will they go all the way until there's blood in the streets? I have my doubts.

The ones who don't want to stand up to this tyranny have been brainwashed to think that standing up to preserve their nationality is a sin. Countries like Sweden and Germany have been cucked so bad, the damage is practically irreversible at this point.

I'm straying off topic here from the subject of the EU, but this speech about Cultural Marxism from Paul Weston explains what's happened and how it was done.

If you have 30 minutes to spare, I'd suggest everyone watch this.

How come the group looks all caucasian, are they really muslims ^^

Vote remain for me. Few reasons some selfish some not. 1) It makes my life easier, importing from the EU and working there are simple at the moment. Also, my SO works for an EU company so remaining makes that easier as well. 2) Lack of confidence in the current batch of UK leaders to negotiate a decent exit strategy. 3) It seems likely in the short term at least exiting will cause quite a bit of fluctuation in the value of the pound and the stock markets here - they've both been pretty volitile for weeks and I've cancelled a trip to the US due to the shitty exchange rate (to be fair it was going to be a shopping trip and there's no point with the ex rate at 1.3).

I don't like a lot of the laws the EU passes (such as the draconian vaping laws) but the UK seems pretty good at basically ignoring those, plus we still have our own currency and are to an extent a bit more seperate from the EU already when compared to DE or FR.

Leaving seems like the exciting, take your destiny into your own hands choice but it just seems like business and finance will be better off in that out. My 2 cents.

So what happens if the UK leaves?

It will be unstable because of the decision, but will settle.

Good time to buy shares.

It will be unstable because of the decision, but will settle.

Good time to buy shares.

My thoughts exactly. This is a buying opportunity. In the long run, everything will be fine.

Back