PBN: How do you manage all the contact email accounts?

Degree
When I publish a new pbn site, I try to put a contact email in it. Using the domain name, for example contact@domain.com

How do you manage all this emails accounts? I would like to centralize all in one email account. Avoiding footprints. Redirecting each email account or something like that. How do you approach this task?
I think mailgun.com/inbound-routing offers a routing service. Do you know a service to do this task easy an quick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is dropping a link the first thing people do on forums now? I miss the xrumer days.

Is dropping a link the first thing people do on forums now? I miss the xrumer days.
It took me a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about lol. Damn shills aye.

Please, don't be so paranoid. It's just a question. I'm looking for a solution.
This link is the service mentioned in and old post from Domain Re-animator. They mention they use this service for that. Here is the post: www.google.es/search?q=domain+re-animator+ranking+guide+filetype:tongue:df (yes, i link to Google to avoid misunderstandings). Thats the only post i found that talks about how to deal with emails in the PBNs, so i mention the service they talked about. Thats all.

I remember when you could be new in a forum without been accused of spammer. wow, definitly this is not the best way to start in this community.

I'm sure you guys have more experience and know better how to deal with having an email account for every different domain in your pbn. Just asking how you manage this task.

@StephenD Hey, welcome to the forum.

When someone new shows up and their first post in almost a year isn't an intro or advice or anything, but rather asking the community for a favor right off the bat, it can raise some red flags, especially when it's linking to a commercial service.

I don't think you're working for mailgun or anything, but I just wanted to give you heads up as to where that's coming from.

I find it hard to believe that mailgun, a company owned by Rackspace, is so desperate that they're dropping links here.

pbndomain.com is commercial too ofc, not just the mailgun link. but that could be an innocent mistake, ofc...
OK, enough. This begins to be insulting. It is obvious that I am not welcome.

I will continue reading the interesting posts, but I will not participate again.
Some of you should think about your attitude.

I will continue reading the interesting posts, but I will not participate again.

Wow, you find that insulting. I'll be honest, you aren't cut to be on the Internet if that's what 'triggers' you. Be glad you weren't around during WickedFire days, you wouldn't have lasted another post pulling that kinda 'innocent' shit. (Insta ban on WF anyone? :wink:) Don't jump off the ship yet, you'll get more from the forum if you stick around and interact with others here... as long as you don't step on anyone's toes or the general rules of forums.

No.

Hi @StephenD. I handle this by forwarding all of the email addresses to one I check regularly. The host you set the email address up with probably has that option.

This isn't wickedfire, guys. If someone does something douchey I'll be one of the first to call them out, but that's not what's happening here.

Last edited:
Zoho offers the same type of domain aliasing as google apps.

Just about any email manager like Mac Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, etc will be able to take your emails and push them to one folder for you to manage.​

Also, I don't for one second suspect our new friend @StephenD is a spammer. Thanks for joining and asking a quality question.

If you guys see something suspicious, please use the Report button and let the mods deal with it so we keep all of the posts outside of the Water Cooler business related for the most part. Thanks for defending this place. It's what makes it awesome. We all care, but our moat is pretty strong.

User's restricted to the Orientation Room have their access reduced to PM's, signatures, profile management, etc. They now can no longer post links either. We have even more systems in place to manage registrations as well.

There won't be any automated spammers. A manual spammer is going to be too lazy. They aren't going to take the effort to graduate out of this section or continue involvement when they realize they can't drop a link anywhere. Their accounts will end up pruned as well. If there is a spam attempt, it's going to be real obvious at this point.

Otherwise, let's not run people off. @StephenD might have dropped knowledge on you guys that made you a million bucks each. We'll never know now, unless he realizes the defense/offense is out of a passion to keep this place as awesome as it is. He's more than welcome to be a part of it.

When I publish a new pbn site, I try to put a contact email in it. Using the domain name, for example contact@domain.com

How do you manage all this emails accounts? I would like to centralize all in one email account.

1. Catch-all email box in the domain's cpanel.

2. Desktop email client (as advised above by many), separate account for each catch-all email, then building your filters and rules how to redirect whatever you want to wherever you want.

I find it hard to believe that mailgun, a company owned by Rackspace, is so desperate that they're dropping links here.

yep mailgun is def spamming BS for links

If you can't forward email, you can use the domain in Zoho. From my knowledge most hosting providers have the standard cpanel mail, but if you purchase just the domain and want to create only a mail account, Zoho is good for it.

Back