CCarter promises gold

Should CCarter post information on owning Reddit traffic leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol at the marketing in this thread. Good one buso crew, good one :wink:

Reactions: Nat
Ml8YrL7.jpg

LOOK. YOU SEE THE SUBTLE REFERENCES TO TRANSGENDER STUFF? IT'S NOT ABOUT GENDER, IT'S ABOUT TRANSHUMANISM.

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LISTEN TO A BIO-CYBORG SCALEY CLONE?!?

TacoReptile IS USING YOU FOR HIS OWN AGENDA!!!

NGYuRB0.gif

AND DO YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT BEING PLAYED BY BOTH SIDES!?!?!?!?!?

YOU REALLY THINK YOU KNOW THIS "CCARTER" CREATURE?!?

L2RRfLF.gif

SHE IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS...

HER WEAPONS AND METHODS ARE TOO MUCH FOR YOU. THEY ARE FROM THE FUTURE AND THE PAST. THEY WERE NOT MEANT FOR THE PRESENT.

THEY WERE NOT MEANT FOR THIS REALM.

VOTE NO NOWWWWW!

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

OH AND VOTE YES FOR TACOCAT! FOR TACOCAT!

I voted no because someone will blog about it and claim it as their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nat
What's your hourly rate as a designer? We are willing to pay 250$ per hour for your skill set. Assuming you have 10+ year of experience in paint and Microsoft word designing.

Google image mining mastah.

I'd have to quote you $262/h at least. Next level sh*t

I voted yes just because I want to know it, but actually, I don't want to see something valuable shared in public and later on abused and crashed by morons. I've seen a lot of good techniques and exploits wasted that way.

Perhaps share it on certain conditions, open another sub-layer of the inner pyramid for the new initiates?

@CCarter, what happened with the "The Corporation"? Are you accepting new blood?

I can definitely say that I'm still in the mud like the rest of us, crawling for the place to get "there", but at this point I'm trying to stretch out a hand to ask for help from shapeshifter like you and you proudly decline to help, just because you're afraid that you will have to share the space with newcomers.

Join the resistance against the arrogant "ELITE" vote YES

#1 Basing your argument on a crazy person like @Ryuzaki just shows how desperately you're running out of arguments. Pulling blind accusations out of thin air is absolutely weak. We're not talking about giving Nukes, this is allowing people to have ability to carry a weapon in order to protect them. Don't blow this out of proportion @CCarter. Comparing to what you're hiding this technique is just a hand gun, necessary, but nothing compared to Nukes that we don't even know about!

#2 YOu voted you to be the savior of the internet? The guardian of the master race? This sounds like Hitler when he was "protecting" the German people, totalitarianism isn't the answer, and announcing yourself as the leader and the omnipresent guardian always leads to destruction. You're making my point, blackhatters do destroy websites with negative SEO, therefore we need our hands on this weapon in order to retaliate and not not be slaves to Google.
DbrujjygvYDq8.gif

Do you still support slavery? This shows high Hypocrisy. One moment you're promoting being free from only one source of traffic, but when we ask the keys to knowledge on how to do it, you laugh in our face and bolt the door from inside. Vote Yes if you are against fascism and free information!

#3 Who is begging? We are at your doorstep and breaking down your friggin door! Be afraid, be very afraid, because once we're in there will be no mercy! The secret society will be executed one by one because noone can rule us from the shadows! Those who are not ready for it will not touch it, those who are not ready for it and touch it, will evaporate themselves, but those who are willing and ready, will achieve Victory! Votes Yes if you are against secret societies pulling the strings!

ABWF9hb.gif

@Satvrn is a great example on why whe should have access to this information, you just made my point. He was trained and then came the enlightment!

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crysis!

Don't stand there and look how this fight is going to go down, participate, Vote YES and lets bring this evil throne down!

Last edited:
Welcome to the ultimate thread-bait.

1. Promise a positive result of a polarizing topic in exchange for your engagement. Vote to release info that will be obsolete on release, like to show that you want Trump impeached, hearts to give him a chance etc.

2. Threaten the possibility of not getting said result by goading the audience that they a) do not deserve it, or b) deserve a negative result. Do you want 20 million people to lose their insurance? I can't believe you're so heartless!

3. Desperation ensues, people will beg- babies will cry. Engagement ++

4. The armchair experts will weigh in. "Hey man, this guy is playing yall! But not me, I'm smarter than all of you." Engagement still goes up.

5. More armchair experts arrive. The armchair experts will fight because they always do. Engagement skyrockets.

6. What were we talking about again? It don't matter cos you're wrong no matter what and everyone's right.

hPPx8yk3Bmqys.gif

@Raymond Luo

b15.jpg

As you can see he has been brainwashed by the "ELITE" into thinking that the end result doesn't matter. Therefore he promotes inaction by "having fun" and "enjoying the discussion"

11IoEn6rxitdJe.gif

Don't believe their lies, they want you to think that your vote doesn't matter, but it DOES!

Vote YES Right NOW!

Is teenager-level trolling/baiting really the big Reddit secret?

There has to be more to it than that . . . sure?

No?

Welcome to the ultimate thread-bait.

1. Promise a positive result of a polarizing topic in exchange for your engagement. Vote to release info that will be obsolete on release, like to show that you want Trump impeached, hearts to give him a chance etc.

2. Threaten the possibility of not getting said result by goading the audience that they a) do not deserve it, or b) deserve a negative result. Do you want 20 million people to lose their insurance? I can't believe you're so heartless!

3. Desperation ensues, people will beg- babies will cry. Engagement ++

4. The armchair experts will weigh in. "Hey man, this guy is playing yall! But not me, I'm smarter than all of you." Engagement still goes up.

5. More armchair experts arrive. The armchair experts will fight because they always do. Engagement skyrockets.

6. What were we talking about again? It don't matter cos you're wrong no matter what and everyone's right.

hPPx8yk3Bmqys.gif

Maybe I'm not thinking out of the box here, but for this to work, to get people engaged and interested in the first place, you gotta have some authority.
If some random guru posted this, none would be interested, but it's the CCarter, who we know is expert at this stuff.

And I guess it would take time to become authority in certain niche, specially on Reddit.

If some random guru posted this, none would be interested, but it's the CCarter, who we know is expert at this stuff.

And I guess it would take time to become an authority in certain niche, specially on Reddit.

XrHc1gDORei1q.gif

Authority? What fucking authority! And on Redditt. Preposterous! It's Reddit!

qCcV4LB.png

Are you really going back to Reddit the next day and be"Oh, I wonder how @FredTheBarber, @BarelyLegalSeagull and @TheconfuserX2 are doing. They are real authorities in their niche".

No one cares! Valar Morghulis. But well-written comments live forever.

Understand the nature of Reddit, you can't apply the same mindset to all communities the same way. (replay jenna marbles gif for effect)

@TacoCat

I see your cat of intimidation and deal you a helpless corgi.

b346ZWWNLlr3O.gif

Cannot resist. Thread addictive. Engagement overwhelming.

jnlvL9XShVZSM.gif

WHAT IS SECRET

I didn't vote, because I know what you guys are up to. Well played...

Back