CCarter promises gold

Should CCarter post information on owning Reddit traffic leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
You know what traffic leaks are and you know who @CCarter is. You also know that he is not fucking around when he drops some knowledge and this might be the biggest hit.

Right now the only thing that separates you from total Reddit domination - and with that, insane amounts of traffic is clicking "Yes" in the poll above. You're two clicks away!

I had a chat with @CCarter about accessing the gold that is hidden deep within BuSo. This is the response.

mEpco0l.png

What the fuck is this?
We're talking about getting your hands on the strategy that was revealed to the CC9 group about total Reddit domination.

With this strategy you can command 100k visitors to your brand new website if applied correctly, from Reddit.

Probably this is @built secret sauce to getting those massive numbers from Reddit!

You've been asking how the hell he does it and he has been explaining some things, but this is the opportunity to get your hands on the sacred scrolls that come straight from the master himself.

A Step-by-step guide to own Reddit.

This is probably the only opportunity to get access to this. BuSo community will decide weather this gets revealed and used for many projects to come or will it be lost in time.

Vote "Yes"!

Every single thing in that thread is already on the forum. Turn it into an easter egg hunt.

I'm going to go ahead and strongly vote NO on this.

There are several reasons:

#1 - You are going to screw it up. If this thing gets out it will destroy - everything. It is NOT simply a "Reddit Pawnage" technique. It's being utilized across multiple channels to own and take over. And the problem is when something like this gets "out" someone is going to do something very stupid and kill it on certain platforms. (Probably a retarded botter)

Organically the technique can survive, but I honestly think it's way too powerful for some of the folks here, so I'm very hesitant to release it.

#2 - When the CC9 were given it, it was written that the technique would never leave the inner pyramid.

Z0Tu0DW.jpg

It's very sacred stuff, but it has been over 24 months now, so there is something tearing at me internally on what's the right thing to do. CC9 members that used it were able to get 1,000, 10,000 and even over 100K visitors and generate from $500 to $100K+ in profits. So a question I ask myself, shouldn't something like this be kept within the inner pyramid and behind closed doors so the selected few can benefit? Yes, so vote NO!

#3 - Are they worthy? What will happen if it's released, and then people just save it to "Evernote" and move on. Are they even going to bother utilizing it to make money, cause there are thousands of working techniques that are already out there people can utilize, so is the "mass" worthy of something like this? NO

470YT2T.gif

#4 - Where is the sacrifice? People shouldn't just be allowed to walk into an inner pyramid and take the gold and not make a sacrifice to the gods. It's almost sacrilegious for those that went through the training and months of grinding. Not everyone made it, but they do have the honor of being a member of something that few will in their lifetime achieve - so is it right to release such power to the masses? Without even a sacrifice? NO

ktSe0La.gif

As a society we have to come together and ask ourselves, really, "can we handle this power?", and "what will happen if this power falls in the wrong hands?"

As a philosopher I ask myself, "Who Am I to decide whether people should be allowed to destroy their competition with ease". It's just not right. Because consider this - they can destroy you too. There are certain techniques that the inner pyramid gets and we in good conscious cannot reveal to the world cause it would open floodgates of unimaginable force. Do you know many negative SEO techniques had to be muzzled for the safety of the internet? People shouldn't be allowed to make that much money that quickly - there has to be struggle.

So I implore you, vote "NO" so we can keep protection in place, cause we are talking about the destiny of the internet here... We need to keep the power within the elite few - those who can climb and scale the obstacles placed in front of them and not give up - no matter what.

(P.S. If you've already voted "Yes", you can go ahead and change your vote to NO.)

6oj4RR2.jpg

Haven't voted, but still interested in what it is. @CCarter, I can totally understand and agree where you are coming from. My question is what is it that will make one worthy of this 'Reddit Pawnage' technique? :D

My question is what is it that will make one worthy of this 'Reddit Pawnage' technique?
You know in your heart if you are worthy to wield the power...

FvVzgoe.gif

No. I would do just about anything to read the hidden C9 stuff. Therefore, not just no. Hell no.

P.S. - anyone who wants to get some traffic, just do something like this.

I'm going to go ahead and strongly vote NO on this.

There are several reasons:

#1 - You are going to screw it up. If this thing gets out it will destroy - everything. It is NOT simply a "Reddit Pawnage" technique. It's being utilized across multiple channels to own and take over. And the problem is when something like this gets "out" someone is going to do something very stupid and kill it on certain platforms. (Probably a retarded botter)

Organically the technique can survive, but I honestly think it's way too powerful for some of the folks here, so I'm very hesitant to release it.

#2 - When the CC9 were given it, it was written that the technique would never leave the inner pyramid.

Z0Tu0DW.jpg

It's very sacred stuff, but it has been over 24 months now, so there is something tearing at me internally on what's the right thing to do. CC9 members that used it were able to get 1,000, 10,000 and even over 100K visitors and generate from $500 to $100K+ in profits. So a question I ask myself, shouldn't something like this be kept within the inner pyramid and behind closed doors so the selected few can benefit? Yes, so vote NO!

#3 - Are they worthy? What will happen if it's released, and then people just save it to "Evernote" and move on. Are they even going to bother utilizing it to make money, cause there are thousands of working techniques that are already out there people can utilize, so is the "mass" worthy of something like this? NO

470YT2T.gif

#4 - Where is the sacrifice? People shouldn't just be allowed to walk into an inner pyramid and take the gold and not make a sacrifice to the gods. It's almost sacrilegious for those that went through the training and months of grinding. Not everyone made it, but they do have the honor of being a member of something that few will in their lifetime achieve - so is it right to release such power to the masses? Without even a sacrifice? NO

ktSe0La.gif

As a society we have to come together and ask ourselves, really, "can we handle this power?", and "what will happen if this power falls in the wrong hands?"

As a philosopher I ask myself, "Who Am I to decide whether people should be allowed to destroy their competition with ease". It's just not right. Because consider this - they can destroy you too. There are certain techniques that the inner pyramid gets and we in good conscious cannot reveal to the world cause it would open floodgates of unimaginable force. Do you know many negative SEO techniques had to be muzzled for the safety of the internet? People shouldn't be allowed to make that much money that quickly - there has to be struggle.

So I implore you, vote "NO" so we can keep protection in place, cause we are talking about the destiny of the internet here... We need to keep the power within the elite few - those who can climb and scale the obstacles placed in front of them and not give up - no matter what.

(P.S. If you've already voted "Yes", you can go ahead and change your vote to NO.)

6oj4RR2.jpg

xtc15Nu4ODSQE.gif

#1 This is not BHW or Warrior forum where it is full of unprofessional. Most of the active people here are seasoned IM professionals or at the very least beginners with a lot of passion for IM who take it seriously and would never screw it up by doing a lousy job.

By saying that we will screw it up your insulting every single member here by calling them absolutely unprofessional. If revealed it could improve on so many lives, as you stated it yourself. It can be used for other platforms as well. Imagine how many businesses this will create, how much food this will put on the children's table of this forum members? You're basically withholding food from children @CCarter! Vote YES if you are for food on children's tables.

#2 This is oligarchy at its best. Those who got onto CC9 where hand picked by YOU and only you! I don't doubt that they put their very best effort to prove that they are worthy, but I highly doubt that there were only 9 that were worthy of your teachings. Crack that CC9 shell and let it out! Vote YES if you are for information for those who deserve it!

#3 with this point you are basically destroying your first point. There will definitely be people that will save it on Evernote and never use it! But it is not for them, it is for those who hustle to feed themselves, to pay for their parents medical expenses! Vote YES if you are here to hustle.

#4 Is there any sacrifice that can be given? You yourself in the past have stated that this knowledge will be lost in the sands of time. Therefore there wasn't even a possibility to give a sacrifice. Enough with this Hypocrisy. I think a lot of people here including myself are going trough enough grind to deserve it as well. Vote YES if you for equal chances!

m4g7gKAXGJ-ccarter-here-is-why-you-should-vote-no-t.gif

Offer the challenge and we will take it and don't call the poll a challenge! This is just clicking YES, tell us what is the sacrifice and we shall bring it to you!

Stop hiding information and provide it to those who hustle! Or make stronger arguments on why it shouldn't be released because so far you've been weak!

WHICH ONE OF YOU MANIACS VOTED YES!?!?!

pVKHDL4.gif

WE CANNOT, WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO INFILTRATE THE INNER CIRCLE! THE SANCTITY OF THE SOCIETY OF SECRETS WILL NOT BE DESECRATED!

DO YOU REALLY THINK "@TacoCat" HAS YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND? HE'S A SELF-SERVING, SELF-REPLICATING A.I. ALIEN FROM ALPHA CENTAURI!

I ONCE SAW HIM EAT A BABY.

FOLKS, LET ME TELL YOU. WE HAVE TO CRUSH THIS RESISTANCE AND
CRUSH IT NOW!!!!

gz2nm9U.gif

IS THAT THE KIND OF "PERSON" YOU WANT IN CONTROL OF THE NUKES!?

KKhdXvH.gif

VOTE NO RIGHT NOW!!!! VOTE NO OR THEY WIN!!!!

THE INFO-WAR IS UPON US!

Why does everyone keep referring to CCarter as "he".

Take a hint from her partner in business. You all got trolled thinking she was a he.
I dont want to sound like a male chauvenist but do you think a woman can be this ruthless in the IM world?

WHICH ONE OF YOU MANIACS VOTED YES!?!?!

pVKHDL4.gif

WE CANNOT, WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO INFILTRATE THE INNER CIRCLE! THE SANCTITY OF THE SOCIETY OF SECRETS WILL NOT BE DESECRATED!

DO YOU REALLY THINK "@TacoCat" HAS YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND? HE'S A SELF-SERVING, SELF-REPLICATING A.I. ALIEN FROM ALPHA CENTAURI!

I ONCE SAW HIM EAT A BABY.

FOLKS, LET ME TELL YOU. WE HAVE TO CRUSH THIS RESISTANCE AND
CRUSH IT NOW!!!!

gz2nm9U.gif

IS THAT THE KIND OF "PERSON" YOU WANT IN CONTROL OF THE NUKES!?

KKhdXvH.gif

VOTE NO RIGHT NOW!!!! VOTE NO OR THEY WIN!!!!

THE INFO-WAR IS UPON US!

This is how they control you. They crush any resistance! Once you stick out your head and start going against the elite they all come together and try to turn all of the public against you.

C1hTByd.jpg

Just see, how this discussion is going out of proportion and the "Elite" of BuSo is quickly turning against me, just because I demand free information.

They are afraid of what we could do with it. They are afraid that we might take away a part of their pie. They want to keep it to themselves and keep you in the dark!

They want you to keep your mouth shut and not talk against them.

This thread has been live just for a few hours and I'm already being called a threat to the BuSo society.

Don't believe their lies. You think the Nukes are safe with them?

Haha, when the time comes, they will launch them and hide in their bunkers filled with goods, while the rest of us survivors will have to scratch the wastelands to survive!

This is not just about the strategy.. this is about free information and equal society.

VOTE YES!

I voted Yes.
I agree with @CCarter, she has some very strong points about people screwing a good thing up and watering down the effectiveness of this pot of gold.

However, I sort of lean towards CCarter's alter ego. I wasn't hear when the CC9 project was launched and honestly, I don't know if I would qualify because I am just getting started on my own projects, but traffic leaks is part of my marketing plan and anything which can help jump start my site, I'm all over it.

I rate we make it so that if you don't have 500 likes+ you can't view it. That way it's earned
I spend a lot of time on Buso, but its mainly consuming information and trying to put it into action. I wish could contribute more, but honestly some of the people here have forgotten more about IM then I know. I feel like a mortal among gods.

Regardless of what happens, this should be an entertaining thread to watch. CCrater vs Tacocat could be as fun as this past election cycle. Grab some popcorn

GWgRlWl.jpg

Learning is not always good. It can sometimes be bad. Having too much knowledge can mess with your inner thoughts and make you want more than you deserve. Ambition isn't for everyone, some people - some people don't have a future, they just have a past. There are failures in life, and those that cannot get past the simplest obstacles shouldn't be given a helping GOLDEN hand.

Have YOU crawled through the shit-filled mud like the rest of us to get to where we are?

When you are not busy eating babies @TacoCat, what are you actually doing to gain the upper advantage against your competitors?

kDalKA6.gif

#1. Let's be serious, a lot of people come from "shady" backgrounds - BHW, WaFo, and the likes, they have no problem reporting their competitors to Google to get the upper advantage. Now imagine if we gave them a nuke? What do you think is going to happen when you give someone a nuke that likes eating babies? How can that not be a disaster for mankind?

#2. Someone has to protect the internet.

X5XMEbp.gif

You know the amount of negative SEO tactics I see on a daily basis that I just shake my head at? I've got mothers with children crying their hearts out cause some blackhatter negative SEOed their website - they were using that website to feed THEIR CHILDREN. So Vote NO to stop this weapon of mass destruction from falling into the wrong hands.

Who's going to protect the children from baby eaters who are now looking to get their hands on nukes! You can - by voting NO!

#3, Anyone can hustle, and when the secret society sees you are hustling hard enough - maybe you gain access. Maybe there have been people given enlightenment through their actions of generosity and hustle. I dunno, I cannot comment on that. Begging doesn't get you anywhere in this world without sacrifice - so vote NO to stop the un-worthies from elevating themselves before they are ready to.

#3A. Do you really want sacred scrolls like this saved in a "Dropbox" or "Evernote" where those company's employees will have ready access to making millions?

#4. Gaining access is sort of like money. When you don't need money, you are all of a sudden offered more money, because you don't need it. Same with women and anything in life. You know in YOUR HEART whether you belong at the top or not. There are no shortcuts in this life, and you all want the "get rich quick" scheme to getting to the top without the struggle and hard work.

You just can't walk into a bank and ask for a million dollars without putting in work.

You guys saw @Satvrn's response about doing the bootcamp (link) and then leaving his project alone for 18 months and making over $110K+ in profit. What you guys don't seem to realize is he's WORTHY of doing $110K without thinking about it - he's already arrived there mentally. But you guys just want to traffic leak for 2 months and sit back for 18 months - same thing, but not hustle. You're not worthy of that. He was busy hustling making more money else where - if you gain the knowledge, you'll want to sit back on a beach somewhere eating babies. Give me a break.

wHVzMXF.gif

Vote NO to keep the peons and peasants in their place, at the bottom of the pyramid - until they self-enlighten.

Did you just assume Carter's gender?
At the end of the day, does it matter? I don't care if its transgender troll living under a bridge, feeding bread to ducks while drink wine directly from a box, with the information she and others drop, who am I to judge.

Outing techniques = eventual end of said techniques... sounds like a bad idea. So even though I'd love to pick up something worthwhile - I have to vote no. Plus Carter has better gifs in his post than TacoCat

Last edited:
Back