CC9 - Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/02/2015

Adsense seems to be all over the place, RPM went to around ~$200 again. Seem to have made a few dollars.

Got someone to write a few 1000 word articles and in return I said they can promote their fb page.

Boosted my twitter to over 11k, getting good amounts of RTs and favourites.

Been setting up a few graphic design gigs on fiverr to pump more $$$ into this project

Set up a facebook page posting hot girls, has grown very fast and it consists of my target audience so i will use that to promote my site further

Last edited:
I was just looking at your site and noticed you're not getting any comments on your blog posts. Discussion is going to do a lot for your time on site, virility of your site, and bounce rate. Improving all of these metrics will eventually lead to more conversions.

I know your traffic-poor right now, so you're going to want to maximize the potential of every reader you get. One trick to do this is to create 4 to 5 comments from fake users/visitors on every post. This seems to "get the ball rolling" with comments.

I was just looking at your site and noticed you're not getting any comments on your blog posts. Discussion is going to do a lot for your time on site, virility of your site, and bounce rate. Improving all of these metrics will eventually lead to more conversions.

I know your traffic-poor right now, so you're going to want to maximize the potential of every reader you get. One trick to do this is to create 4 to 5 comments from fake users/visitors on every post. This seems to "get the ball rolling" with comments.

I noticed my bounce rate has shot up since pushing for traffic. is this normal?

Last edited:
I'll do this right now, I noticed my bounce rate has shot up since pushing for traffic. is this normal?

You likely won't know what "normal" is until you've got more traffic. That's for every metric, such as Adsense RPM's and Bounce Rates and time on site and all of that.

The only things you should be worried about right now are getting quality content on your site, getting quality links, and getting quality traffic. I wouldn't even worry about any of the minutiae that you seem to be obsessing over until you're getting 3k-5k UV's per month.

5/2/2015

Still going. Bit low on motivation today, but I'll keep pushing. Posted a few articles on reddit, see what happens in terms of traffic. Might need to optimize titles.

Got a backlink from one of the forums in my niche, they put my logo in their sidebar with a link.

Thinking about producing my own products to monetize instead of adsense. The competition in my niche is really high which is the downside.

9:38pm:
Feels like none of my hardwork is paying off but I need to realise its not going to happen over night

Last edited:
Think about it like this, your fitness transformation took you 3 years to turn you into the beast you are today.

You are in your 1st year of online marketing, its the same as your before shots from 2011.

What are your guys thoughts on creating clothing? I know everyone is doing it these days but no one is actually producing quality.

I would think this would also add to the value of my site when it comes time to sell it

4/02/2015

Creating content with high CPC keywords.

Today we are going on an all out mission to attack every known forum. There will be bannings, there will be rustled jimmies but there will be traffic.

Last 7 days, How accurate is cloudflare analytics?
jhFWK8A.png

Last edited:
You seriously are the Dennis The Menace of this forum.

Create clothing once thousands of people can identify with your brand. Do not hit every forum and get yourself banned from 75% of them. This will last the lifetime of your brand. Pick the top 3 forums and become a quality contributor.

What are your guys thoughts on creating clothing? I know everyone is doing it these days but no one is actually producing quality.

I would think this would also add to the value of my site when it comes time to sell it

4/02/2015

Creating content with high CPC keywords.

Today we are going on an all out mission to attack every known forum. There will be bannings, there will be rustled jimmies but there will be traffic.

Last 7 days, How accurate is cloudflare analytics?
jhFWK8A.png

You seriously are the Dennis The Menace of this forum.

Create clothing once thousands of people can identify with your brand. Do not hit every forum and get yourself banned from 75% of them. This will last the lifetime of your brand. Pick the top 3 forums and become a quality contributor.

I was just exaggerating. I have been banned from most of the forums in my niche for trolling before I got into IM. This time I'm actually trying to build some value lol.

As for the clothing thing I have so many designs I have no idea what to do with, maybe I'll sell them on fiverr or something.

Edit: even better, il create some motivation type pics and watermark them

Last edited:
Edit: even better, il create some motivation type pics and watermark them

Now you're talking. You can identify which ones perform before you waste a ton of money and time producing units that won't move. And you'll be driving traffic with these pictures, hopefully.

Don't put the cart before the horse.

Now you're talking. You can identify which ones perform before you waste a ton of money and time producing units that won't move. And you'll be driving traffic with these pictures, hopefully.

Don't put the cart before the horse.
Good idea

When it comes to money I really dont have any to waste lol

My plan was to dropship, use woocommerce and link it to printaura so once i get an order it goes to them and they produce and ship it. Very hands off and inexpensive.

All together on my site I've spent $15 (1 year hosting and a free domain)

My earnings so far: $23.5 (sold an ebook and adsense earnings thus far)

I come from a poor family, which is why I've started fiverr gigs to try pump more money into this project

07/02/2015

Got a nice little reddit spike, simply posted an article. So now I'm going to try exploit this better over the next few days.

S1PC5u4.png

Do you actually sleep... like ever? I honestly don't know how you get time to do anything tbh. You're on here constantly and are averaging just over six posts a day since joining. You've changed your avatar (something like) five times. Honestly, how the fuck do you get anything done in a complete fashion?

Everytime you post I think your supply of adderal must be close to running out, but maybe not. lol

Do you actually sleep... like ever? I honestly don't know how you get time to do anything tbh. You're on here constantly and are averaging just over six posts a day since joining. You've changed your avatar (something like) five times. Honestly, how the fuck do you get anything done in a complete fashion?

Everytime you post I think your supply of adderal must be close to running out, but maybe not. lol
I'm on my laptop the whole day, I usually take a break and post here lol. But as for sleep, I have insomnia because I obsess.

Last edited:
Update week 2:

I'm starting to make some cash with adsense, its giving me hope. Things look they are going well, just got to keep doing what I'm doing.

Analytics:

Will update this post in a few days.

Wait...

You are running a fitness site and only running adsense?

My fail sense is tingling.

::emp::

Wait...

You are running a fitness site and only running adsense?

My fail sense is tingling.

Why do you say that? I really dont want to sell any fitness products because the fitness industry is full of BS, doesn't sit right with me.

There's plenty of legit stuff to sling. In time you'll more than likely move away from adsense. Got to start somewhere.

But keep an eye out for other products that are a good fit and don't be afraid to try them.

There's plenty of legit stuff to sling. In time you'll more than likely move away from adsense. Got to start somewhere.

But keep an eye out for other products that are a good fit and don't be afraid to try them.
I was thinking of making my own products actually, just not sure what as of yet.

You don't have to sling stupid shit.

But a good creatine or proteine can be linked.
As can be weights - barbells, kettlebells, dumbells... whatever
Sling training
Yoga mats
Gloves

Even if just amazon, it is gonna be better than adsense

Good stuff man, keep it up you're on the right path!

Really? Seems to me like he needs to take a step back, analyse what is starting to work and what isn't. He also needs to come up with a clear idea in his head about what he wants to achieve with this site, which he clearly hasn't. It doesn't really matter if he gets to 100k visitors a month if he doesn't know what the fuck to do with them. Throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks isn't a plan. "You're on the right path"... Fuck me...

@buittodominate - You seem to have a lot of energy but no actual end goal. Personally, I think you need to take stock and work out what you want from this if it not simply about making money. If you are serious about slinging your own stuff you may have to take a hit to your moral judgement and sling other products, so you can fund your stuff and get it out there. Emp is right, adsense ain't going to get you there quickly.

If that is your end goal, you need to start working out what you need to do to make that happen, even if it goes against what you believe for a while.

@learningcurve Did someone hit a nerve here...? Sure, he's starting from scratch and his traffic is growing along with his earnings. He's tying stuff, and putting in the work. He's still a bit all over the place, but he's getting there. How much can you expect from the guy when everything he's coming across is brand new and he's working with a shoestring budget? It's not like he's been at this for years. Is he *there* yet? No, course not, not even close. On the right path? I'd say so. If traffic's on the rise, and earnings are on the rise, why not keep plowing ahead and learning as he goes? I mean, hell, he's going to have an easier time monetizing fitness traffic with adsense than monetizing adult Tumblr traffic, right?

I don't know how much experience either of you have in this niche but I've seen adsense do very, very well. There are a lot of other avenues to explore but I wouldn't write off adsense... Just speaking from experience, tho.

Okay, your right, I'm wrong. There's no chance of him burning out with his current mindset. I actually don't give a fuck about what he is earning, simply the fact that he comes across as completely manic and lacking in direction at times. Don't worry, I won't post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back