You Have to Jump, But Know When to Jump

mj22

War Mongering.
BuSo Pro
Degree
i just want to share a very motivational video that was once shared with me recently, for those of you on the fence about getting into this game, i think you'll like it. Its a YouTube vid, i hope its ok i share it on this forum.

Only jump when u have done your due diligence, make sure before u engage in any battle, it's a victory before u step foot on the battle ground. what I'm trying to say is don't jump blind. Over time and experience, you will figure out more how to accurately assess things, get out there, push forward, and keep fighting. Be good and do good you BUSO mofos! I'm super pumped to be here.

~ crazy drunk basturd.

It all starts with a dream, desire, and disipline.

The only thing that will ever stop you moving forward is yourself. What are you waiting for?

Sometimes, you can never be sure, sometimes there are so many factors at play outside your control that you just have take a chance... stack the odds in your favor as much as you want, it still feels like a jump into the abyss

Sorry, i'm in an pensive mood, good video!

I think what ur saying is don't be afraid to take an educated risk, out in the wild is no joke, but that mountain can be moved. With a shovel, one scoop at a time if need be, or with explosives and dozer and excavator....(which I prefer) Either way, u/me/us/others like us, know that fucking mountain is getting moved. That is the determination u need to get into this game. Sorry if posted in wrong area, got goofy and speaking some truth...

Gypsy is getting crazy again... I can already hear it. (Facepalm).

Last edited:
Back