Yoast SEO Premium - Is It Worth It?

Degree
Is Yoast SEO Premium worth it? I'm debating on buying this and putting it on all my sites. Does anyone use the paid version and is it worth it at all, if so, why?

Is Yoast SEO Premium worth it? I'm debating on buying this and putting it on all my sites. Does anyone use the paid version and is it worth it at all, if so, why?

If it solves a problem for you, then buy it.

Personally, I find Rank Math to be easier to use - so I use that.

I also don't use their premium version as there is no utility for me; Their free version accomplishes all of the things I need it to - i.e. being able to edit various Metas, adding an XML sitemap, breadcrumb integration via shortcode; Integration with ACF; As well as editing various aspects of my site - stripping category structure, editing robots easier, as well as being able to edit indexation of various parts of my site, etc.

Oh and the ability to actually disable core functionality that I'll never have a use for - which most plugins get wrong.

Aside from that, what else do you need an "SEO Plugin" to do? Will that "premium" version actually help you?

If yes, buy it, if not, don't.

Are you looking for specific features that Yoast Premium offers that you need? I'm trying to think what it offers... access to their "academy" course or whatever, having multiple keywords you're optimizing for, social media sharing previews, scheduled link crawling, redirection management... Some integrations might be worth it like a rank tracker, Semrush, whatever, if you use those specific tools it can integrate with.

A lot of this, if not all of it, is possible for free, though it's nice to have it in one centralized location, I suppose. It's easier to deal with one plugin than 5 or more.

Some of what they used to bundle into the Premium option is now a separate plugin offer like Yoast Local SEO or Video SEO. So if you just need one of those then you could just pick that up. The idea that it's an annual subscription for some of this is absurd to me.

I've never once paid for Yoast. The free has always done everything I've wanted and much more with their API they added not too long ago.

Not really, you get all that in the Rank Math free version, and way easier to use and setup

Back