Workflow Question To Take Spun Content & Output in Mass

NicheMaker

BuSo Pro
Degree
I have been going in circles for the last few days and I think there is likely an easy solution that I am missing.

I have a simple workflow:
Spin or madlib (preferred) an article - can use markdown or rtf for formatting
Output X # of versions of article (1 per keyword which is provided in list, excel, etc)
Output is html - 1 file per keyword with naming convention definable.

What tool can do this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Is this aimed at spam? Not for direct profit, correct?

I was thinking that Spinner Chief might be able to do it, but it's been a decade since I've used it at least. It honestly sounds like you just need a very simple bot. I imagine this is a 2 hour job for someone who knows a language well. It's all pretty basic functionality. Should be easy to hire out (could try the Human Resources section here).

@NicheMaker, Any scripting language will get the job done. I've had something similar coded in the past (grabs from lines of CSV sheet, spins select words from thesaurus, inserts them ad-lib style using %tokens%, spits out text file, uploads to Wordpress, etc. My old friend used Python and it was incredibly efficient, tacked on requests.py. But again, I don't think the language matters as long as it gets the job done.

SEO content machine can do this, it's been a few years but this was exactly the type of thing it was great for. The Dev is really responsive, just email him or ask via the site's backend system.
Python would be cheaper.

Back