Wordpress Ads Managing System, any good?

Andrewkar

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey,

I'm looking for a VERY customizable WP ad plugin that will let me place my ads in as many places as possible. I would like to have ability to assign certain ads to certain single posts/pages and single or multiple categories.

Any favorites, what plugin would you use for this if it was your site?

Cheers!

I heard very good recommendations about WP PRO Advertising System, although didn't try it myself yet.

Thank you guys. Both look quite good, I will test Ad Inserter first. Cheers!

Just another option if you're willing to explore it. It's how I set my stuff up so I can split test EVERYTHING.

Create shortcodes for each separate ad. You can put them in the WP editor or even in different templates. You can wrap them in If Loops too so you can display certain ones in certain categories and different parts of the page. You can even set it up to count N paragraphs and insert automatically in each post, etc. You can put shortcodes in widgets, in the sidebar templates themselves, etc. Anything and everything is available with the basic PHP loops and wordpress functions to grab categories by ID (or tags, or specific posts, etc.).

Thanks @Ryuzaki This is great tip! But the problem is I'm not the only one who will manage this site, especially ads. It must be "easy" enough for regular guy :/ (guy that is scared of PHP etc.) So this time I will go with WP pro advertising system I think. From above three options it seems to be the easiest one for a noncoding individual (Shit, "noncoding individual" - does it sound right?!). But I will employ your solution on my own site for sure.

BTW, ad inserter is cool as hell, and it's free!

Back