Why's this place so dead?

Degree
I'm going to give it a few weeks but if there aren't more members here then I'm going to find another forum. In the meantime I'll try to contribute as much as I can but I don't want to just be talking to myself...

just give it time bud, it's brand new and we are basically the lucky ones who found it first

This should probably go in the watercooler section for future reference, but that's ok. We're really happy to have you guys on board, I promise we'll get this place kickin' ASAP.

Invite some friends :smile:

Can something be dead before it's even properly born yet? I'd say give it time... the powers that be are obviously working on it.

Can something be dead before it's even properly born yet? I'd say give it time... the powers that be are obviously working on it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Lol how'd you guys even find this place so soon?! No matter, I guess we're opening up the doors a little sooner than expected.

complains the forum is dead when it isn't even officially launched yet... then disappears and stops posting.

If you want it less dead, post more. Start new conversations on top of replying to the ones already going.

it was down for a few days but it's back now so i can imagine that it's full steam ahead from now

^

Shuga called it, it's full steam ahead now.

PS I like how you never use capital letters, except in your username. Want me to change that for ya? :wink:

Things seem to be moving along since July 21st, when this thread was created.

Patience is a virtue. "Ask not what you can take from your forum, but ask what you can give back to your forum." ~ Honest Abe Lincoln, Master of Coin in King's Landing.

It's picking up now! Things have changed a TON since I signed up and I'm seeing more and more folks posting. Maybe this can become my new home! :evil:

BAM! I saw this thread and it inspired me to join. And I've already free'd myself from the confines of the Training Center! VIVA LA BUILDER SOCIETY! :D

It still in beta so wait a bit before staff launch it.

Yes, brand new and their are some big dogs here so, i would not do that if i were you.

Back