Why Is Zuckerberg Always Under So Much Heat

Degree
No he doesn't have a monopoly on Advertising e.t.c there is a bigger company called google, they basically own all web browsers most mobile OS in China & India, Map, Search & Youtube

There is even a bigger company called Apple with $250 Billion in cash for selling overpriced smartphones in US & China

As with Donald Trump, there is so much noise going aroud, it's always hard to know exactly what's happening and the implications of that to our current world which is currently rapidly changing every second
  • Does he really sell user data?
  • Was he complacent with Russian Election Inteference?

One thing that is different with Zuckerberg is that although he is not the majority shareholder, he holds the majority of voting shares. I.e. he can still control all of Facebook on his own, while Google etc. are controlled by many different shareholders. As a result he personifies Facebook, and it is much easier/attractive to attack an individual and see them as the source of problems than a whole anonymous corporation.

If you add to that the list of dumb things he's said about not caring about privacy etc. and generally being not a very likeable character, and he makes an ideal target.

Of course Facebook's mistakes and power/success are the root cause, but this might be part of the reason why Zuckerberg seems to be targeted more than Google.

People don’t like taking accountability for their own actions or losses. So a certain group lost an election and instead of taking accountability they rather point the finger and since Zuckerberg is synonymous with Facebook, which the winning group used it’s Advertising platform superbly to win, they want to blame him. If their group won, they won’t be crying like they are.

In fact I wrote about how the opposing group won 2 YEARS before the news story broke about Cambridge: CCarter Weekly #1

Instead of taking accountability for their lives and trying to cheat their candidate, that no one liked, through primary elections they would rather point the finger at others.

It’s why 99% of people fail in life to go after their dreams -they victimize themselves. “I didn’t win cause I am short, black, hispanic, asian, white, dwarf, too tall, too poor, too rich, a woman, a white male, not college educated, bla, bla, bla.”

No, you didn’t win cause you didn’t want it badly enough. You didn’t go all in. You’d rather watch the whole season of Game of Thrones again instead of going after your goals.

It’s why I stopped listening to the news, turn off the radio, and just go after mine. Everyone else is busy being distracted by the latest circus cause it provides escapism. So it’s easier to win when 99% aren’t even trying as hard.

Back