Why and How my competitor use this kinda link on root domain?

Degree
Hi Busso team.

I planning for building new site, i searching my competitor around small website - mid size site. and stumble upon about link building analytics. i found that most of em is only using directory (is it?) site like (attached) this and using brand/domain.com as anchor text. the rest like guest post and whatever it is linked to post or image, etc.

I want to know why and how to get these type of link for my root domain, is it safe? i mean the competitor site exist for long run.

or should i just go with guest posting, forum? any advice for diversity but non generic, i would work for it, but no ideas about type of link for a new site and root domain.

Thank you.
linkdirectory.png

You don't want those links, but you'll get them. They're spam sites auto-generated and listing out whatever the Alexa rankings were at that time. There's zillions of these and I'm not exactly sure why people make them.

Other types you'll collect are wikipedia re-uploads (if you have a wikipedia link), image scrapers (who make a mint from Google Images and Adsense and google allows it...), crappy auto-generated blogspot sub-domains, etc.

It's just spam. I'm sure they're all ignored by Google. You can disavow them if you want but I've had no issue letting them stack up because most go offline eventually except the blogspots (which again is owned by Google, you'd think they'd do something).

Back