Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

@eliquid not at all.

To go back to the point you just made and i made earlier. It's not over.

I just replied to the people tap dancing happy over the company having a lawsuit. XRP isnt over. Lets live for the facts of today.

People missed the opportunity to triple their money in a week, if following the weirdly biased and unfounded opinion of people here. Is this forum about making money and sharing factual news or just biased opinions and people in their feelings?

And that's not addressed at you eLiquid.. AT ALL.

To those people... Again, chess not checkers.

I never said this case is a small thing. I just said, people are tap dancing like "oh my God... lawsuit.. its' over" as if no other crytpo exists. As if XRP is done.

XRP just had a 4 cent gap today that was worth over 16%.

I just replied. Nothing more.

Respect to the people who actually post their trades*, at least.

It's easy to wait around for good or bad news then hop in like you're Nostradumas.

UPDATE: I just sold. It's been fun. Good luck bros.

*Except me because I lied. I didn't sell, and BTC has gone up 10k since then.

Either the price would drop and I'd look like I called it and gain the fleeting adoration of all the cryptobozos, or the price goes up and I continue making money while looking like an idiot in a crypto thread. The thing is, everyone looks like an idiot in a crypto thread sooner or later.

@TheCurator

Ooof. All the indirectness come with salt and pepper on top?

FTR2JaM.jpg

Take a guess when I moved over to another wallet for a while. And i traded in 3 platforms.
My main wallet, my totals, I wont' even show.... i'll let it remain 'Nastradamian lies'

Anyhow...................................... I just feel ad for the people/companies who really lost a lot to this XRP news. Seriously. what a bummer!

Ooof. All the indirectness come with salt and pepper on top?

I have absolutely no idea what they're trying to say.

I gave you props for posting your trades. Let me know what you have an issue with, maybe you can phrase it in a more direct way. If you could rephrase literally everything you just typed, I'd be happy to answer any inquiries.

I have absolutely no idea what they're trying to say.

I gave you props for posting your trades. Let me know what you have an issue with, maybe you can phrase it in a more direct way. If you could rephrase literally everything you just typed, I'd be happy to answer any inquiries.

Ah okay, I thought you were saying my claims were false and I only posted about trades after things actually happened to look like Nostradamus.

Apology if I made a wrong judgement there!

Can I present the yearly chart for Ripple

EqauO1pXcAIeUPT

I.e. you hold it you get rekt.

500080400908_52597.jpg

lol I should screenshot my transfer of ripple to BTC .

Now they are focused on XRp. And the other 10000000 cryptos? what about 'em?

BTC's been rising lately. They say it will end here at end of year.

Anyone have a wise speculation/ thought?

XRP is still going to be available outside of US Trade

I still don’t get it.
I basically agree with ccarter except I’m more negative and think this shits not just bad it’s poison and going to impoverish a lot of real sum contributors to the economy. The more I look at it the worse it looks.

Been trying to see where these( as in all crypto) provide anything other than fomo with extra step scams and a transfer of wealth to paper non contributors.

Guess I’m a fudder dudder.
This still just looks like proof of energy burned to me.

Now it’s bigger than Berkshire.

I don’t want to clown word meme but someone’s wearing clown make up and I’m worried it’s me, or people with opinions similar to mine now.

I still don’t get it.
I basically agree with ccarter except I’m more negative and think this shits not just bad it’s poison and going to impoverish a lot of real sum contributors to the economy. The more I look at it the worse it looks.

Been trying to see where these( as in all crypto) provide anything other than fomo with extra step scams and a transfer of wealth to paper non contributors.

I don’t want to clown word meme but someone’s wearing clown make up and I’m worried it’s me, or people with opinions similar to mine now.

If you try to compare it to something like our Stock market, sure it is hard to believe or find value in, as something like Stocks are backed by real financials ( metrics ).

Crypto is not like that. So I can see someone in a stock mindset having issues ( if this is you ).

But guess what Crypto is like in that same sense? Fiat money. Forex. etc.

Fiat money is like not Gold or SIlver. It is not like stocks. We went off the Gold standard a long time ago. Everything now is based on a promise. A hope. A dream that X is valued at Y. A hope that X country will pay its debts. It an illusion that things will get better or worse or be paid back.

The same illusion goes for housing prices, antique watches and cars, even china faced dolls. That people will still value them and things will go up th same it did as before.

In the grand scheme of things, everything is always as valuable as what someone is willing to pay for it, at the time of liquidity. Even stocks. Even gold. Even in the world economy.

You think stock X is undervalued, you buy it in hope or selling it later. Same with homes and other things like Forex.

That's generally a long time buyers point of view. You have some people like me that are short term and purely play off the arbitrage day to day.

When you factor it in the way I explained above, anything can hold USD value. Even a digital ledger that pays miners in a reward to perform work.

Your only job as someone looking to capitalize on it is to find out what people value and use it in your favor.

I still don’t get it.

I can only recommend this book: https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Standard-Decentralized-Alternative-Central/dp/1119473861/

A lot of people, including me, think that BTC is basically a better alternative to gold and acts as hedge against currency devaluation.

God Bless Clients paying in Bitcoin :smile:

Ok so I've read a few pages in this thread and my brain is even more confused than before.
Treat me like a simpleton: If I want to put £200 into crypto and just let it sit there and hope for the best, how should I do this? Bitcoins, XRP or what? And what's the safest way, a particular website or app?

Ok so I've read a few pages in this thread and my brain is even more confused than before.
Treat me like a simpleton: If I want to put £200 into crypto and just let it sit there and hope for the best, how should I do this? Bitcoins, XRP or what? And what's the safest way, a particular website or app?

Personally, I'm not into letting things 'sit' but 'how long would it sit?" is the next question

XRP is not the time to invest in this. you missed that wave.

BTC & ETH , You missed December's huge gain.

Some are saying ETH will crash shortly after "Layer 2" comes....... I'm not sure

Bitcoin , people are saying it has the potential to actually reach $100k.

£200 is enough money to maybe dabble and learn. I would spend that trying to get a feel for it, not afraid to lose. And use a part of that to get https://cryptocurrencyalerting.com

Get a telegram msg to your phone whenever prices go above/below a certain level ........... so you can buy or sell when needed.

If you dont want to do any work, likely Bitcoin is the way to go.

I expect XRP to come back honestly.............but who knows. I dont think SEC can stop the wave.

Remember the Governments globally also have been going at FB, Amazon, Google but they are just too big now. Can't be taken down easily.

immediate change of opinion.

It looks like "Stellar" would be the way to go:
https://www.coindesk.com/ukraine-government-picks-stellar-to-help-build-national-digital-currency

People who lost it all in XRP now going turning against Coinbase:
https://coingeek.com/class-action-alleges-coinbase-acted-unlawfully-and-fraudulently-in-listing-xrp/

Smarter Investors are turning against the SEC:
https://cryptonews.com/news/xrp-army-fils-a-petition-digital-yuan-giweaway-more-news-8794.htm

XRP investors have filed a petition against the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 29, claiming "irreparable harm and damages" that declaring XRP a security causes them. The petitioners argued that the SEC is not protecting the investors it's tasked with protecting, and that the SEC complaint against Ripple is damaging to the holders of XRP. At the time of writing, 26,719 people had signed the petition, while 100,000 signatories are needed to move forward.

As i said before. When this kind of money's involved, the SEC even has a problem stopping it. Who's ready for a little humble pie in this post? Will it be me.. will it be the others?

XRP is not the time to invest in this. you missed that wave.
Imho if you are investing, you can't really "miss" the wave.
You can miss out on some profits. But investments should generally be looked at in the long term.
If you think Ripple will be relevant in the future it's still a good investment.
If you bought Bitcoin at a high, but you think in the future it will break its current record, it could still be a good investment.

Otherwise, you are day trading. It's not exactly gambling, but if you are not well versed it is.

Don't use money you can't afford to lose.

immediate change of opinion.

It looks like "Stellar" would be the way to go:
https://www.coindesk.com/ukraine-government-picks-stellar-to-help-build-national-digital-currency

People who lost it all in XRP now going turning against Coinbase:
https://coingeek.com/class-action-alleges-coinbase-acted-unlawfully-and-fraudulently-in-listing-xrp/

Smarter Investors are turning against the SEC:
https://cryptonews.com/news/xrp-army-fils-a-petition-digital-yuan-giweaway-more-news-8794.htm

As i said before. When this kind of money's involved, the SEC even has a problem stopping it. Who's ready for a little humble pie in this post? Will it be me.. will it be the others?

I wouldn't get too excited by this.

It's a petition. It needs 100,000 signatures to move forward, not declare victory.

There is still a very far road ahead. One that doesn't often go against the SEC.

And lets pretend they win in a few years. The delay might cause Ripple to win the battle, but not the war.

@WinMore , to me everything has 'waves'

There's very few businesses that last and in today's socieyt.. as we progress.. Business is even more microwavable

Hard to fathrom now but eventually an idea will replce google , facebook, & maybe even Amazon

Paypal's almost gone.......
eBay, look where it's at
Myspace, Tumblr, Yahoo, list goes on

Last edited:
^ stats mean nothing when you have PaypalSucks.com community pushing against you and Paypal's within a few years of being replaced by cryptocoin processing systems

Paypal's just done a lot of internet entrepreneurs bad and it' only a matter of time before Humpty Dumpty falls off the wall.

Everything isn't stats.

Amazon also doesn't allow paypal.

Unless they do something to revolutionize the model, I'd believe paypal will see a 'healthy competitor' within 5 years and begin a suddle fall like it's 'unofficially attached' brother site eBay

That's a whole different story than "almost gone".

If they can avert what you predict, it's a good investment. If your prediction takes way longer, they could also still be a good investment. I know you think this won't happen, but what if the whole crypto world falls apart? I'd bet Paypal stock would go up drastically.

Invest in stuff that you believe will grow. But that's not always obvious.

So you diversify. Stockmarket always goes up, if you give it enough time.

^ stats mean nothing when you have PaypalSucks.com community pushing against you and Paypal's within a few years of being replaced by cryptocoin processing systems

Paypal's just done a lot of internet entrepreneurs bad and it' only a matter of time before Humpty Dumpty falls off the wall.

Everything isn't stats.

Amazon also doesn't allow paypal.

Unless they do something to revolutionize the model, I'd believe paypal will see a 'healthy competitor' within 5 years and begin a suddle fall like it's 'unofficially attached' brother site eBay
Paypalsucks com and the likes have been around for 20 years. You will always find people that hate companies that they rely on (Facebook, Google ads, Paypal and the biggest... Amazon).

Once you reach the critical mass of users and are the biggest player you can get away with a lot of shit. Do you think my 70 year old mom will use some obscure crypto coin / wallet / payment processor to pay in some eCom store? Paypal is super user friendly and their buyers protection is really good (you will lose most disputes as a merchant). Their user base is so big that right now as a merchant you can not afford to not use Paypal.

Same story for Amazon. It's the worst company I've ever worked with but we still want to list our products there because of their traffic.

Paypal will not go away as long as they continue to be user friendly, merchants will have to suck it up and deal with it. No crypto will have a big impact on this. Lets come back in 5 years and see.

Back to the topic. BTC at 37.6k... +10% last 24 hours. Crazy.

@Satvrn i said they could re-invent themselves but their model's old and going out

People want new. Talk to anyone in eComm its' a common thought from what I've come across. Paypal does indeed suck and been around long enough.

We new to bring bck that other site that came out the same time as PP. What was it called? CashCow or something? LOL That service where the owners mismanaged and then tried to get the money back in Vegas LOL

rght now there's a lot of money to grab.

ETH is going to go from lik $980 to $1300 daily

There's a gap anyone can play daly and after 4 - 5 days, if this trend continues, you're playing with all profit

I'm also noticing, it' intereting that Coinbase has 3 coins that are far below others, as the margin seems to be around 25cents

MANA
DNT
CVC

All of them are very interesting systems set up, based on other coins of course. I'm just hoping they double in value.

There's been a lot of great times since last updated. Playing the Gaps on ETH were nice surfing.

Michael Barr, a former US Treasury official and previously a key member of Ripple’s advisory board, will replace Brian Brooks as the Head of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), according to a report by the Wall Street Journal. Cryptocurrency XRP spiked 5% following the news.

According to the report, US President Joe Biden will nominate Barr soon. If nominated and confirmed, Barr will become one of the few individuals in the US administration with strong knowledge about cryptocurrencies. He joined Ripple as an advisor in 2015 and worked closely with the core team of Ripple Labs.

Maybe XRP isn't so far gone as some of you thought

full story - https://www.financemagnates.com/cry...er-ripple-board-member-as-occ-head-xrp-jumps/.

Still get a kick at looking at the doubt people gaev me in this post

Went from XRP to BTC to ETH

NOw i'm set up to quit everything else and just play off the volatility of coins everyday . Big thanks to the people of BuSo though! This forum, I'll forever be loyal to.

financial-advisors.png

First Mover: The Smart Money (Literally) Buying Crypto as Harvard Said to Be Holding​

The brain trust has blessed cryptocurrencies, with endowments for Harvard and other universities reportedly lapping up digital assets. For bitcoin marketeers, it's a new $600B money pot.

https://www.coindesk.com/first-mover-smart-money-crypto-harvard

in layman's.. All the Top, ivy league schools are now plowing money into Cryptos............. It's over! And I bet XRP comes back before end of the year.. somehow ties to the US government.

Back