Who of you also hates content writing as much as I do?

Its also not too hard to find good content in any niche and write the same thing in your own words if you have writers block.

I enjoy producing content. If I hated driving, I definitely wouldn't get a job as a trucker. If I hated cooked, you wouldn't catch me dead in a kitchen. If someone hates writing content, I hope they don't make that their job.

I used to have a problem with writing as well, was always putting off on other days and always went to do other things.. But now I like to write and you know what motivates me? Getting linked back to my content from sites like MSN, Slate and many other big sites :smile: The more such links I get the more motivated I get :smile:

If you can't afford it at the moment, your motivation should definitely be "Make enough cashflow to outsource 100% of my content needs." That should be the fire under your seat.

Otherwise, pick a niche that you can enjoy writing about, like programming.

This is great advice.

If you can't currently afford to outsource your content or any other aspect of your business you don't particularly enjoy, then just grind it out until you can.

Back