Who Has The Best Dedicated Servers For Web Hosting?

Degree
Title pretty much says it all.

Who do you guys recommend for dedicated servers? I am looking to move all my sites onto one dedicated box and run backups remotely.

Let me know your thoughts. :D

A couple of people I know have said that Limestone Networks (https://www.limestonenetworks.com/) is pretty good. I haven't had my "hands" on one (SSH session) to benchmark so I can't personally comment on performance.

At any rate, if you end up going with a dedi or even a bigger VPS and need some help on the Linux side, keep me in mind :smile:

Thought it might be best letting people know that I am looking for a US based host

I have been with realiabesite.net for about 5 years. Great prices too

I'm a big fan of Liquid Web. They are on the pricer side of the spectrum, but their customer support is top shelf. Ticket, live chat and even reach them by phone for support. Their guardian backup system is nice. It does incremental backups and can restore to multiple points.

Thanks for everyone who commented.

Decided to go with reliable site! Will see how I get on aand let you know if I have any issues with them :smile:

Hetzner or Online.net -- but why do you want a dedicated box, and not multiple VPS/cloud hosting?

Digital Ocean and Linode currently winning.

I still use liquidweb though.

I used to love liquid web, but I think service and support has really gone downhill over the past several years since their private equity deal in 2015.

I am currently using knownhost and they are like the old liquid web of 2008 - solid support, fair pricing - worth a look if you are in the market.

Thanks for everyone who commented.

Decided to go with reliable site! Will see how I get on aand let you know if I have any issues with them :smile:
I was the one who recommended ReliableSite to you and actually went in the opposite direction about 6 months ago. I now have several VPS at UpCloud and they are running fantastically. Also being able to take server images (plus my own WP backup solution) is a great feeling versus running just WP backups on a dedicated server.

Back