Where do you get your industry news from?

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Forums? Articles shared in skype? Got a great RSS feed setup? Certain websites? Reddit?

All of the above except an RSS I guess. I never "seek out" news. If it's important I'll probably see someone else talking about it.

RSS almost exclusively.
A great way to set up not only targeted industry news, but competitor activity, client activities, great research tool!
Skim and consume a shitload in very little time-
Twitter also a great source of links to pertinent info if managed well, can get a bit off-topic though.

Skype / Forums, and a very small handful of industry blogs.

I use Feeder.co for my RSS, but it's usually packed with blogs I'm targeting for outreach on various campaigns.

Like most of you I have Feedly account as well, but the strange thing is that I don't have the habit to open it often. I also have around 30 bookmarked sites suitable for the purpose, but eventually I end up getting the info from forums. I guess I should focus mainly on RSS, indeed with it you can scan a lot of info very fast.

buso + rss feeds. there's usually plenty of drama, deals and news on forums and rss feeds all around.

Anyone care to share some of their favo sites on their RSSes? I need something better to do when I'm pooping.

Back