Where are you most stuck?

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
The internet is a tough place, but we'll get through it if we work together.

This thread is for sharing the things you're struggling most with, and getting help from other members. Think of it like a support group, but without as many tears.

having a hard time finding a good va and giving up control over any aspect of my business... especially when it comes to anything relating to my clients. i need to learn to trust other people with that in order for my business to grow but it's tough. any advice?

having a hard time finding a good va and giving up control over any aspect of my business... especially when it comes to anything relating to my clients. i need to learn to trust other people with that in order for my business to grow but it's tough. any advice?

I think the lack of trust in others isn't related to things becoming a disaster. I think it's quite the contrary, which is a fear of them not being perfect. So really, if this is true, it's not a trust issue but a perfectionism issue. I'd recommend looking into the Pareto Principle and seeing if that jives with you. It could be an eye opener if you haven't seen it before.

My own personal struggle right now is just one of time. Here I am, posting on my lunch break at my job. I'll go home, take half an hour to an hour to unwind, internet, eat dinner, take the dog out... then I only have so much time before bed to get things done. Even if I'm outsourcing content, I still have to post and format it... I realize it's a slow build and a snow ball effect but c'mooooon! I can't justify hiring VA's and outsourcing more and more until I have proof that my projects are going to earn at all. I must have patience.

I think the lack of trust in others isn't related to things becoming a disaster. I think it's quite the contrary, which is a fear of them not being perfect. So really, if this is true, it's not a trust issue but a perfectionism issue. I'd recommend looking into the Pareto Principle and seeing if that jives with you. It could be an eye opener if you haven't seen it before.

+rep

(I don't think there is a reputation system yet but I owe you one buddy!)

I've got so much crap to do that I can't venture into anything new. I think it's time to kill off or try to sell some projects. New opportunities are needed for me to add another bag to my collection of money bags. That or I need to begin hiring people.

Back