What's your experience with Amazon Unified Ad Marketplace (UAM)?

Sutra

Investor and Business Mentor
BuSo Pro
Degree
I keep getting invites from a guy at Amazon Publisher Services, Unified Ad Marketplace (UAM). Says they offer high CPM rates. Anyone have experience with this? Is it easy to set up? Is it worth trying?

I've heard you get very high CPMs but they are closing the network?

In any event forward me an invite - been wanting one for a long time!

I've heard you get very high CPMs but they are closing the network?

I honestly wasn't even aware this existed, Amazon UAM, but I know that the regular invite only Amazon CPM program is being phased out at the moment. I haven't seen anything that connects that to UAM, but I could be wrong.

@Sutra, did you get Double Click for Publishers set up? I looked at some of this UAM stuff and it seems like that's mandatory to use it, could be wrong though.

I have been bombarded with invites for this too - but I thought it was closing so just ignored the invite as something that was autogenerated outreach / spam

@Ryuzaki
No, never did Double Click. If I look into it further and find out I will update this thread.

@MrMedia
I thought the same thing. But then I read an article (don't remember where) that said they are two different things. The Amazon CPM that is open to most anyone is being retired but the UAM stuff will go on, though it's by invite only.

I've just finished setting up UAM on a website and yes @Ryuzaki its requires Google DFP (now Google Ad Manager). Will comment on earnings etc later

I've just finished setting up UAM on a website and yes @Ryuzaki its requires Google DFP (now Google Ad Manager). Will comment on earnings etc later

Is it a complete nightmare to set up? I'd like it for the header bidding but it's extremely intimidating, probably because there's such little information or tutorials on the web.

Back