What's Your Current Reading List?

Degree
I read so much marketing stuff for work, be it PPC or SEO, that I rarely have time to read anything else. However, I'm making it a point now to find time to get other reading done so I can grow as a person.

Currently, the next 3 on my list are:
  1. The 7 Day Mental Diet (more like a pamphlet)
  2. The 48 Laws Of Power
  3. The Richest Man In Babylon
What does your reading list look like, be it fiction or non-fiction?

No time for books (I have a list though, but it is only getting bigger), now I read stuff only when a question related to my work arise. I read as long as I find solution to the problem and move on.

My shelves have been full for a decade and I'm slowly chewing through it all again and getting rid of books that aren't keepers. I don't have an order because I like the spontaneity of choosing whatever grabs my interest at the time. It all falls into the following categories:
  • Mythology
  • Spirituality
  • Religion
  • Occult
  • Psychology
  • Philosophy
  • Business
  • Political Strategy
  • Economics
Generally all of the big picture stuff, all non-fiction. I used to devour Fantasy and Sci-Fi books. Always preferred Horror in movie format though after reading a lot of it too.

It's so hard to find the time to read these days. I'm glad I crammed in a ton growing up. Now it's typically me listening to lectures at the gym, in the car, or at the desk when I'm not writing.

Oddly enough... Residential/Commercial construction books.

Being my own GC is going to save me roughly $250K.

(I could hire a GC/Builder, but that's not a challenge, that's the easy route... I have come to embrace more and more risk.)

That is my "Break time".

Instead of watching 5 min of TV, surfing Facebook, etc to unwind. I fill those break gaps with things relevant to my goals.

If it is not apart of my goals, it has no part in my life!

160212-IG-Book-Review-GV-FB-1200x628.png

Back