What's the most creative email bribe you ever saw?

Degree
Just as the title says. I'm looking for ideas to collect emails. Aside from the usual pdf which I think most people are immune to by now.

Some ideas I have in my head:
- partner with a beauty salon to give discounts. Only works with localized traffic.
- coupon code to use for various offline vendors. Need to convince the offline guys to agree first.
- offer a 7 day course that will be sent via inbox. Not sure what course to offer though. The site is in beauty niche.

That's the extent of my limited creativity right now. What's the most creative ones you've seen?

Collect e-mails for what? It seems like you're looking to grab a bunch of random emails to blast random offers.

downloadable product + physical product(the channce to win money or Iphone or something like that) then every set date you pick a winner, for this the magic is in how you pressent the offer.

Collect e-mails for what? It seems like you're looking to grab a bunch of random emails to blast random offers.

Beauty niche. Skincare supplement product. I have remarketing code setup, so that i can reconnect with those who dont buy right away.

Im stuck at what exactly to give them when asking for their email

Random idea, typing as I think it out:

What about a PDF that compares this product against competitors. Not only pricing and subjective satisfaction, but technical information about certain ingredients, their effectiveness, etc. Hit them in the intellectual part of their brain but do it in a way that's all emotion based. Talk about argon oils or whatever fancy stuff is in there that's sourced from some exotic land where everyone has beautiful skin. Show pictures of these beautiful people standing on a beach having fun being happy.

At the same time, I'd also offer a list of tangentially related skin-care tips that are actionable. It'd be easy to just go collect 100 tips from various sites, send them to WordAgents (@stackcash) and have them re-written for you.

Also, I'd offer some exclusive discount that's only obtained in the email list. It could be as little as $10 or so, but if you have people joining the list who aren't buying right off the bat, that could be the nudge that pushes them over. This should be a part of the funnel, not only just a way to capture an email address.

I don't know, but definitely something digital where the entire process is automated, versus mailing out samples and things like that.

Beauty niche. Skincare supplement product. I have remarketing code setup, so that i can reconnect with those who dont buy right away.

Im stuck at what exactly to give them when asking for their email
The skin is a visual thing, so why not visualize what your product does by offering a video of decent length, play a bit of it on the landing page... and then have people opt in to see the rest? In the video, show the benefits of the product (like Ryuzaki said explain all the juicy details/ingredients) + the before and after of using the skincare. That's powerful stuff.

Another option: give away your most expensive product for free to every Xth subscriber and regularly report to people via blog + social channels how many subscribers there are.

Even more important: emails are a means to an end, like others said. How will email marketing be a part of the funnel? Do you plan on segmenting so you can send more specific, better converting offers to women aged 20-30 with one daughter, a dog as a pet, earning XYZ a year who recently got divorced and like to watch True Detective (if you know what I mean)? What would be relevant segments?

Back