What's the Best Online Product you Earned from Online of Your Past?

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
what's the best online product you earned from online of your past?

Only list things that you have sold off and/or moved on from.

Me:
- Affiliate marketing / PPC.... The days when walking into a bank could lead to a new girlfriend (with a teller job)
- I developed websites back when adsense/affiliate commissions were great on niche sites. I developed then flipped.
- Had 2 news & media content web projects that were big, one of which I sold to a guy who became a billionaire and now a part owner of InstaCart

Let me add!

I once had a sneaker subscription service site. People paid $100 a month to get a chance at the exclusive shoes I added to the site. I sold the project after i moved away from NYC and was earning a few thousand per month on auto... even sold the paypal subscriptions account.. back when Paypal wasn't so tight.

This was my favorite business. It's the easiest.

If you start promoting the slap chopping slap chopper, im sure ud do good if you phishing for shit to do. i heard those fidget spinners are pretty hot also. *grins*

Once had a sports supplement brand, did alright with it I just never really capitalized on the "influencer" boom properly. Too many companies that had bigger resources and money than I did at the time. Was a blast though met a lot of cool people.

Once had a sports supplement brand, did alright with it I just never really capitalized on the "influencer" boom properly. Too many companies that had bigger resources and money than I did at the time. Was a blast though met a lot of cool people.

How is the insta influencer thing competitive? I thought you just emailed the losers and asked them to plug your stuff for money...

How is the insta influencer thing competitive? I thought you just emailed the losers and asked them to plug your stuff for money...

That's just not true... Real influencers with high-quality followers are in high demand. And the demand is growing rapidly, as more and more brands are getting into influencer marketing as well.

Low quality ones with random or fake followers? Definitely. They even might email you first lol.

That's just not true... Real influencers with high-quality followers are in high demand. And the demand is growing rapidly, as more and more brands are getting into influencer marketing as well.

Low quality ones with random or fake followers? Definitely. They even might email you first lol.

So what do you do besides pay them? Do I need to bring condoms when I go meet them?

So what do you do besides pay them? Do I need to bring condoms when I go meet them?

I think he's talking about the fact that it's no longer underground. There's an entire industry around influencer marketing now, with full on marketplaces and agencies running interference and doing the deals for a cut:
  • Upfluence
  • Trend.io
  • Pulse
  • Izea
  • BrandSnob
  • TribeGroup
  • FameBitBeautyClout
  • Octoly
  • Massfluencer
  • Influential
  • Scrunch
  • TapInfluence
  • HyprBrands
That's a handful from the first page of Google from a search about it. I also see posts like "Top 63 influencer marketplaces" and "Top 25" etc. There are gatekeepers now and people with big audiences don't have time to field all the correspondence themselves.

Back