What to do with domains

Degree
I own a few domains that I'm not too sure what to do with. They've been idle for a while and don't get much traffic.

I own domains in the:

bitcoin domain

graphene investments domain

firearm blog domain

money and toys domain

and an ninja related domain.

Any ideas on monetizing these sites would be great!

if you dont have time to build them ( which is why they are idle for so long ), sell them or let them drop.

I don't know if the bitcoin brokers offer affiliate opportunities but if they don't then you could go with adsense for it.

graphene investments domain > adsense

firearm blog domain > adsense or find a firearm dealer with an affiliate program

money and toys domain > amazon

ninja related domain > might be a related product on Clickbank or amazon

Grab a bunch of class A's and add them to your PBN ?

If they don't have traffic or PR/links, they're worthless, just let them die off

If they have metrics (DA/PA/CF/TF), try to sell it on a domain auction. If not, just let them die.

I don't know if the bitcoin brokers offer affiliate opportunities but if they don't then you could go with adsense for it.

Quite a few brokers (US/EU) offering Bitcoin on binary options now. Affiliate opp there.

i could be interested in the fire arm domain

I would definitely sell those domains. Honestly, owning and managing a PBN is becoming somewhat of a nightmare.

I tried to sell a few domains but nothing ever worked out so I just let them expired. Looking back, it might have been worth it to just put up a long form article that related to the domain and spent a little bit of time doing some seo work and picking up a few dollars each months. Oh well...

Back