What to Avoid While Doing Seo?

Degree
Hi, I'm currently working on a project online, I made a plan for it so I can finish it (I did start 1 year ago then gave up), Any suggestion about Seo Tips and what to avoid, This time I'll finish it :smile:

Here's some insight:

AreaDescription
ContentAlmost ready, I hired a freelancer to do it (Copy and past aka boring and busy. )
SeoI did some basic things, but still need more things to be done, But first I Think I'll Finish the Content part.
Design and SpeedI hired someone to do it, Then I removed his work. (page speed was 6 then when I change it = 3 which is better).
It's Bad still I'll Hire Someone later (When I have more Budget for it) with one Condition is no page Builders.

Any advice would be welcomed, I'll be posting a Journey later with more details once I have the requirement.

You need to share more details to get any advice. What you shared is almost close to 0.
ContentAlmost ready, I hired a freelancer to do it (Copy and past aka boring and busy. )
What does this even mean? Is it 10 articles or 1000?
LazyBear if you are so lazy in the work you put in on the site too, you won't succeed.

You need to share more details to get any advice. What you shared is almost close to 0.
What does this even mean? Is it 10 articles or 1000?
LazyBear if you are so lazy in the work you put in on the site too, you won't succeed.
It means That the site is ready for Marketing, It's Quiz Niche, Some work I can hire because it's better for me 60hr for $120, not a bad Investment, also I wanted to share some analytic but I couldn't add Imgur. link.

60hr for $120, not a bad Investment
I'm all for the geo-arbitrage but there comes a point when you're spending money on nothing or negative results. $2/hour? That's what you should avoid while doing SEO, data entry, food preparation, gutter cleaning, or any sort of work you give a damn about.

Better off looking for someone who'll do it for free for the experience.

Update 07/02/2021 :

I'd like to mention first that I wrote the above post in hurry, Her I'll Attach all information, I'll update every week or two as to how much time I have, I want to stop my Analysis paralysis, By posting my progress here.

The project is a Quiz Niche website I'm working on it as a side hustle, I'm a student, the First goal I should finish in a month and then other goals as long as it needs.

My Goals:
  • To add all necessary quizzes before the end of this month.
  • Writing 3 to 4 Content pillars (I have one so far).
  • post weekly or biweekly on social Media articles related to the niche to improve ranking.
  • Build Backlinks.
  • Get a new design for the homepage with low speed.
  • Update previous Articles with more Content and a Table of content (one post I have updated with a table of content, now it's first on the keyword).

83ijnIo.png

Here are few Analytics pics:

Acquisition Overview

hqytEec.png

Performance on Console:

Up9oQgU.png

Earning From Adsense:

ShOq9nP.png

One last thing, I might move my website from Hotjar to Clarity heatmap, Is there any limit on how many sessions I can record Because Previously I used hotjar free plan, I will be using it to see what I might need to improve.

Lessons I learnt so far:
  1. Add Table of Content on all posts.
  2. Use a Heatmap and Recording to see why users leave to early (In my case I found many links are broken, loading time is long, the design needs an update, also previously users were Confused so I redesign the landing page).
  3. Keep Posting on social media schedule weekly or Biweekly, don't just disappear.
Thanks for reading, I'll Update it by next week.

Avoid making to many keyword targeted pages. Page Titles like about can gas up your other pages while ranking for nothing.

Back