What Other Websites Do You Like?

Degree
What other websites do you go to regularly?

I find that the more years I've been on the internet, the more bored I get by it, which is stupid. I kind of confine myself to my bookmarks, my RSS reader, and my "regulars" in my head.

There's obviously Reddit, which I resisted for a long time but finally joined and made my own custom set of subscriptions. It's a great way to see all of the cool stuff you are interested in and none of the stuff you aren't.

I have a lil rotation every few days which is Newgrounds, ArmorGames, Kongregate. It's another great way to burn 5-10 mins when you need a small break. Then you can find a game you like and use it as your "burner" until something new comes out. (I take a lot of micro-breaks)

Sometimes when I remember I'll kick over to Forbes and Entrepreneur and see what they have going on. Wired is cool too.

That's all I can think of right now. Seriously, that's how lamely I use the net now, after like 15 years. What else cool out there that I can add to my rotation?

Netflix, Hulu, Youtube for literally all of my television / movie needs. I haven't had cable television in over a decade. You figure people pay about $100 a month. That's like $12,000 in savings. You just have to lag a solid year behind on Netflix, and keep a rolling 3 week period on Hulu. You can find a lot of movies on Youtube being uploaded and destroyed constantly that you might not find elsewhere. I woudln't dare tell you to torrent anything...

PCPartPicker.com is one of the best affiliate sites I've ever seen, I've been really digging into it lately to see which parts can be replicated in different niches. Those guys must be making a killing over there.

Back