What is the best Article spinner these days?

What is the best article spinner these days?

• Article Forge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Article Builder

• Spin Re-writer

• Total voters

luxer

In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity
BuSo Pro
Degree
I find myself in need of content for my PBN network. Let me know of these choices which one you think is the best, or alternatively comment with an different option. Thanks!

Article forge is not a spinner, AFAIK.
And written by the same ppl as WordAI

The consensus is WordAI, written by a nice guy named Alex, who a lot of people here will know. It's significantly more expensive than most spinners ($50/month; $347/year), but it's quality worth paying for.

3 for WordAI so far, this is helpful. Anyone else, or thoughts on spun content.

YezWBgJ.gif

Article Spinner? I think you're lost mate, this is a forum for online BUSINESSES, not Chuck E. Cheese's.

I wonder what percentage of the content on the internet, especially stuff posted on reddit as "articles", as actually spawned of truly original research. I'm guessing less than 1%. So I doubt google will tell the difference among piles of the same crap.

YezWBgJ.gif

Article Spinner? I think you're lost mate, this is a forum for online BUSINESSES, not Chuck E. Cheese's.

Man I am lost again, I better lay off the sauce. I swear if I can't find my car this time...

Spinner Chief may not look as good in the UI or their web design, but the actual spinning and thesaurus, etc, puts the others to shame, and even has a free version that includes all of the batch processing, sentence and paragraph spinning. A one time fee to get the Elite version unlocks everything else, with the API, article scraping, grammar syntax spinning, etc. Better than paying nearly the same amount every month for a SaaS with limited spins and tokens and then being severely over-charged if you go over your amount.

In my blunder years (not that long ago) I tried all this spinning and spam. It's a waste of time. Just saying, in case you go forward, so you'll at least have had someone tell you.

By the way, I tried WordAI. If you want any decent amount of uniqueness, it's unreadable. If you want it readable, it's not unique at all. Also, it's constantly breaking and there's zero support, and good luck trying to get a refund. I'd do some searches on BlackHatWorld and see the dozens of threads with lots of people piping in saying the same, and even on the support forum people are saying the same and not getting answered even to this day. It got so bad that BHW took down their sales thread.

@Samwise89 thanks for the feedback on WordAI, I will do just that check BHW. This is for tier 2-3 backlinks. I can get all the above spinners for $10 bucks a month or less via a group I am a part of.

Let's not forget this Word AI is the guy who wrote a tutorial about 5 years ago on how to use his software to scam content buyers on forums and on Fiverr and all that.

Edit - This guy actually just updated that post recently and pushed it to the top of the blog: https://wordai.com/blog/how-absolutely-anyone-can-make-50hour-with-spinning/

By the end, he literally suggests paying someone to do the scamming for you so you can make $100,000 a year doing nothing but having someone else scamming people on Fiverr, iWriter, TextBroker, and UpWork. And if you pay him extra for a bigger account, he might even send you an email with a bigger list of places to scam!

@Future State This is exactly why I love this forum.

I just need something to pump out content for my tier 2-3s.

Spinner Chief may not look as good in the UI or their web design, but the actual spinning and thesaurus, etc, puts the others to shame, and even has a free version that includes all of the batch processing, sentence and paragraph spinning. A one time fee to get the Elite version unlocks everything else, with the API, article scraping, grammar syntax spinning, etc. Better than paying nearly the same amount every month for a SaaS with limited spins and tokens and then being severely over-charged if you go over your amount.

In my blunder years (not that long ago) I tried all this spinning and spam. It's a waste of time. Just saying, in case you go forward, so you'll at least have had someone tell you.

By the way, I tried WordAI. If you want any decent amount of uniqueness, it's unreadable. If you want it readable, it's not unique at all. Also, it's constantly breaking and there's zero support, and good luck trying to get a refund. I'd do some searches on BlackHatWorld and see the dozens of threads with lots of people piping in saying the same, and even on the support forum people are saying the same and not getting answered even to this day. It got so bad that BHW took down their sales thread.
Did you got back the refund? I was charged $347 for yearly plan. share me your story and tips if you could help. please

Not exactly a spinner, but grammarly is pretty for analyzing/writing text.

You can use it after a spinner to correct mistakes/check plagiarism.

Back