What do you think about Shopify?

Degree
Hi, i've been planning on making an e-commerce store. I have little experience with HTML coding so i was looking at shopify but all the talk about it makes it seem a little too easy. Do you rate shopify when it comes to SEO, security, integration and flexability? or am i better off with going with something else?

Any help would be much appreciated!

I can't speak on the SEO or security, but at my last job a lot of our clients were integrating with Shopify. They all spoke highly of the process and the flexibility. That doesn't directly answer your question but may give a bit of insight.

Its a decent platform. A friend of mine who barely knows HTML built a quick site in a couple hours, which is about all you can ask for.

"I've been planning..."

Take action! You've been planning for days or weeks, but to make a store is just hours.

I've heard about nightmares about Shopify when it comes to indexation and the robots.txt, from more than one person over the past few months. It's made me hesitant to use the platform for any project that hinges on organic traffic. For regular marketing and paid traffic I'm sure it's more than fine. I bet it's fantastic.

Back