What do you do for a living?

Walt Heisenberg Jr

Links Facilitator
Degree
When someone asks me what I do for a living, my response is usually "I'm... err... a web designer"

I find it difficult to eloquently explain what internet marketing or SEO is without getting the usual response "Okay... isn't that illegal or something?"

Just curious what some of your responses are

I'm a Auxiliar de Pagina Web (Auxiliar Web Designer) in 'real' life and for the internet stuff I just say I make money off advertisment on my sites...

I work at an 'Digital Marketing agency', where I do a lot of local SEO for the company.

I'm still in college so the awkward "what do you do for a living" questions haven't started popping up yet... But when they do, I'll be prepared with an appropriate decoy lol.

I work in-house at the moment so I just say 'digital marketing' or if they're old I just say 'I work on computers' lol

I'm retired...

Director of SEO for a small digital marketing agency that's been around for ~13 years.

Some day when I grow up, I wanna be retired just like CCarter. :wink: LOL

I'm retired...
  1. Oh+stop+it+you+follow+me+on+tumblr+http+andres+cordovatumblrcom_091b98_3599485.gif

A bunch of stuff online... Whatever I have to in order to pay rent (sometimes I even had to do icky content marketing). Of course... When I have an option, stalking BuSo is my dream job.

My response is always uhh..everything with websites that make money online' or something like 'I earn commissions for sales of different companies'

Back to the question, what I do for living?

SEO & affiliate marketing

' What's SEO and affiliate marketing' ?

Websites and advertising.

'Oh cool. What products?'

Everything that's selling currently.

-- Job done

Back