What did you get for Christmas 2018?

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
What kind of stuff did you all get for Christmas? My family keeps agreeing to not buy each other a bunch of stuff and to scale it back since we're all middle aged now, and just buy stuff for the kids, but then they keep doing it.

This led to me getting a lot of little things which were cool. I got a gag t-shirt that I'm wearing now from the Sandlot movie (You're Killing Me, Smalls!). There were a couple of tools in there like a precision hand crank drill and a metal bowl with a magnet in the bottom so you don't lose any screws.

But the big three items were:
  • An Instant Pot pressure cooker & recipe book
  • A biometric fingerprint mountable safe for firearms and valuables
  • A painting of my dog and cat :D
I'm looking forward to doing food prep and freezing meals to make life easy throughout the week with the Instant Pot thing.

DovqM1J.jpg

Did you guys get anything fun?

A bunch of good stuff u can make with those, low stress. I gave presents this year of what they could use vs want. Hope shit goes well, haha

There's so many young kids in the family that we're at the point where the adults doing really get much for each other. Just got some small things like stainless steel coffee mug, pair of pajama pants, needed a new basket for my air fryer, and some gift cards.

Bought myself a nintendo switch though, so I guess thats fun.

I got a weed grinder, grilling gloves(I think are bad ass), and a Carson Wentz jersey. Haha

Bought a switch for the family, wife and I don't give presents to any adults in the family, us included.
Kids made a killing.

Daughter and son gave us some self-made presents, which is nice (and completely not understandable if youre not a parent)

Daughter went all the way and gave a virus to me and my wife we are still under.

Finally got an Amazon Echo - now I want all the Alexa enabled gadgets :smile:

I got a small, foldable Bluetooth keyboard to carry around with me to make it easier to take down notes and things on my phone. I also picked up a GPS watch for this running habit I've picked up over the past six months.

Spice rack, Carhartt jacket, and $100. Not mad at all.

A Ninja blender that is making gains a whole lot easier in my busy day. #1000CalorieShakes

Back