What are you listening to?

yep

@mj22, Hell yeah. Sorry no like button.

lolz

I'll admit, Pusha T was never at the top of my playlist but Daytona continues to get better as time goes on and if this new track is any indication of quality on his upcoming album this should be another goldie...

\m/-

Thanks for the jam my brotha. \m/-. Just want to sit back and jam while smoking a fatty! good mood shit.

Sometimes the classics are just magical.

Crank this one past 11, close your eyes, and just breathe

Last edited:
I'll admit, Pusha T was never at the top of my playlist but Daytona continues to get better as time goes on and if this new track is any indication of quality on his upcoming album this should be another goldie...
Imagine what he could be if he had a single lyric that isn't about cocaine and crack. Even the lil sample in the background is going "crack crack crack" lol. Been this way for albums and albums. I'm over it.

Imagine what he could be if he had a single lyric that isn't about cocaine and crack. Even the lil sample in the background is going "crack crack crack" lol. Been this way for albums and albums. I'm over it.
Well maybe if you'd just try a little crack you'd change your tune! :tongue:

I feel you though, hip-hop has been such a big part of my adult life. Having grown up playing drums I think it's the beats that really suck me in, and I like the almost universal "hustle harder" mentality espoused in so many great rapper's lyrics. Ye and Young Jeezy's "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is probably my #1 go-to track for entrepreneurial motivation.

On the other hand I'm a caucasian male from Wisconsin, working class upbringing. No ghettos or gang violence in my hometown (lot of meth tho), nor do rap struggles seem present within the suburbia I live today, so rocking out hard to gangster rap does create a bit of cognitive dissonance.

At the end of the day I try not to overthink it. Can't change my skin color or my musical tastes. I like the music plain and simple. I am who god made me mama!

Agree though on the lack of maximizing potential, see it with a lot of rappers. Juice Wrld, Pop Smoke..heck B.I.G and 'Pac.. lot of unrealized potential because of drugs and gangs. Some just fall off with sudden success and don't get back up, Kid Cudi imho.

The melody and hooks will keep bringing me back to the Pusha albums though, can't help myself..same with Ye..can't agree with a lot of what comes out of his mouth or design studios but gdamn his non-religious music resonates with me..

This is my favorite hiphop video in terms of cinematography, the location works so well. Also you can't really go wrong with Madlib producing imo.

"talkin that shit into Google, but fellas come shoot at you, you could do nothing but look"

1wGNg9U.png

IVUjnP4.png

9UH2vHY.png

Ulxfjnq.png

Back