What are the best websites to sell websites / stores now?

You’ll need to deduct any costs in the valuation, it’s monthly profit that counts, not revenue.

Absolutely.

That's my total expenses per month though I also have a guy now who does my drop shipping for $30 per shipment day (living out the country right now).

So lets say $12k profit overall. Lowballing.
$2k a month.
You have a person who will handle the shipping.
1 product store which is EASY to expand to multiple similar product and a visible opportunity to anyone

where would i go to sell and what would you expect?

Where exactly would I get a reasonable sale like this?

FE International has a marketplace thread here at BuSo. They are top class brokers. I've sold sites with them as has at least a dozen other BuSo people (that I know of) for values as low as $30k and well over a multiple millions. They'll find you a buyer fast.

Alpha Investors is a sponsor of BuSo now, ran by @andreint. They buy sites but may not be interested in your project due to the physical product aspect. I'm not sure. He could tell you better so I tagged him.

Of course there's Flippa and Empire Flippers. I don't know if this is up EF's alley. Flippa will take it because they make their money on you buying auction listings. It's a pain in the ass. I've sold there successfully and have had people back out on me, etc.

Not sure If you're still looking for advise but I'd definitely endorse Empire Flippers, used them in the past. The reps are very helpful when it comes to selling and offer some good advise but make sure all your shit is in order and well documented.

Some cheeky fella sells with them regularly who ranks his sites with PBNs... Remove, re-point, repeat. Discovered this after helping one of the unfortunate buyers.

A couple years ago i was interested in buying some sites so went looking.
Doing research I cam across Empire, a few sites they sold and how big the extent of PBNs or low value links was behind them.
Tracked back the old listings that had "PBN: No".
In my mind they looked like tier 2 sites monetized.

Flippa? Many many years ago i paid $800 for what was pure shite.

Just submitted to FE International. I'll see how it goes. You've always been golden for me @Ryuzaki

FE international doesn't respond really.

Anybody have a VIP code for empire flippers

Question,

3 month old site, non-english, ecommerce. With these stats for the past two months:

October

Revenue: $ 23,xxx.00

Ads: $ 8700
Product cost: $ 7119
Profit: $ 7328

September

Revenue: $ 22,xxx.00
Ads: $ 7446
Products: $ 7295
Profit: $ 7650

One of a few sites, low competition, if you wanted to sell it, where would you sell it and for how much?

Question,

3 month old site, non-english, ecommerce. With these stats for the past two months:

October

Revenue: $ 23,xxx.00

Ads: $ 8700
Product cost: $ 7119
Profit: $ 7328

September

Revenue: $ 22,xxx.00
Ads: $ 7446
Products: $ 7295
Profit: $ 7650

One of a few sites, low competition, if you wanted to sell it, where would you sell it and for how much?

What i found , eCOMM stores are SUPER HARD to sell these days.
I used to flip a hot product site like this on the DigiPoint forums back in the days with a sell in 5 days. Always keeping repeat customers.

Now, so many people have found ways to scam stats, it's screwed everybody.

Flippa still has buyers but with those stats, I'd probably try the private guys like @andreint or Quiet Light brokerage or FEInterinational (These guys dont respond quickly, IME. )

I think our/the best bet is making a strong brand, then look for a right broker.

I would have sold my business for $5k-$10k at one point... i made $3k just last month and have people talking wholesale deals now for 150 pieces minimum. I wouldn't sell for under $30k at this point and i'm working on using imagery to make myself a 'giant' to push beyond it..

If you sell it, for need of cushion money (as i was) and have other ideas, i definitely understand your aim. However, in the current state of the market, try to build i'd suggest.

I'll be on 1 year soon. Hopefully I'll sell for $100k-$500k at some point and knock out my 3 & 5 year goals... which is to buy a house and car (pay off), in cash + fund the main SEO ventures i have going.

Last edited:
Back