Way to Read BuSo on smartphones?

Degree
Is there a simple/app way to access BuSo on a smartphone, other than via browser?

I thought the forum might be in Tapatalk, but after searching, it doesn't seem like it, unless my search skills have seriously degraded.

Using an app rather than browser is more user-friendly for me, hence the question, but I understand if there's no other way other than logging in via browser each time.

Thanks guys. Wonder if there would be much of a demand for an app that would make interacting on forums a lot more user friendly.

I use the Reddit app on a daily basis, and find its extremely easy to consume and engage with the community on a daily basis there. Would be nice to have something similar for BuSo.....

I use the Reddit app on a daily basis, and find its extremely easy to consume and engage with the community on a daily basis there.
What are you UNABLE to do with the mobile version? Xenforo is mobile responsive first - I literally can administer any part of the website from my phone; if I can do that - as a regular user you should be able to interact without a problem.

Is there something specifically you think we are missing?

Back