Want To Hire: Full Time Adwords Account Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
I'm looking for someone to manage our paid search channel with Adwords. Open to remote work but would prefer to get you to our office long term.

It's pretty simple there are a large number of keywords in our niche and we simply need to be breaking broad terms down into more specific terms and optimize ads for them. Your job would be to live in the Adwords account 24/7 working on increasing volume while maintaining CPA/ROAS goals.

Our budget is large and we have a direct relationship with Google. We spend enough they visit us every few months and take us out to dinner.

You would be free to work on your own projects in your own time.

To answer a few important questions:

1. We are based in Las Vegas

2. Looking for someone with plenty of experience in Adwords search that can jump right in and get to work. You should know how to set up/structure accounts and not really need any hand holding. Your text ad writing skills should be top notch.

3. Almost 2 years of data will be available to you of over 7 figures spend. However this data only covers some of the keyword areas we need to cover. Your job would be not only to use this data to build better targeted Ad Groups but also to test new areas of keywords areas where we have only limited old data.

4. Any tools you like using within Adwords for competition spying or anything like that'd we'd be happy to get. Google also has some internal tools we get access to if we want.

PM to share the niche details with you if you are interested.

Prob wont help.. but just in case I wanted to drop this here.

https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/day-13-paid-traffic.1302/

Well it won't help me unfortunately anymore then it has, I already read the entire thing =P

The issue comes down to this is something I should have gotten someone to help me out with long ago. Not because I don't know what I'm doing but because I need to free my time up for other tasks. Company cannot grow in the way it needs to if I'm the only one managing our Adwords accounts.

At this point it's just stupid for the amount of money we are spending vs how much attention our campaigns get. It should be very easy for a good person to come in and easily pay for themselves value wise.

Another question is pay, feel free to PM me about that. But if you can do a good job the starting pay can be good with plenty of room for performance bonus after that.

If this was YouTube I'd jump on this... Google's doing a case study on a 6 figure campaign I ran for my client.

But I don't have much experience with the search side of Adwords.

If this was YouTube I'd jump on this... Google's doing a case study on a 6 figure campaign I ran for my client.

But I don't have much experience with the search side of Adwords.

We could certainly use YouTube as well - we just gotta get search on Adwords covered better first. Low hanging fruit pretty much.

Hello miketpowell,

My name is Stu Bryner. I have been in PPC for nearly 5 years now (8 years this year in Online Marketing), managing monthly spends up to $30k. I am interested in speaking more about this opportunity with you and your associates, as I am currently in the process of leaving the agency I work for now. I have meetings today until 6 pm MDT (April 5th). However, we can continue our conversation here, by email, or over the phone, if you are still seeking help that is.

Feel free to message me here if the opportunity is still available. Otherwise, good luck in your adventure, sir. Cheers.

Stu B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back