Very unique landing page (HelpINeedHelp)

That is fantastically, infuriatingly addictive. I don't know if it converts well or not, but I just wasted 15 minutes on that site.

Brings up an interesting question...

I'm going to make a leap that this page might not convert as well as something more focused, and with that in mind... Is it worth it? I'd almost definitely sacrifice some conversions in the name of having a page that's going to keep people around longer, that's going to get lots of links and shares and to have people talking.

This thread wouldn't exist if these people just had a normal website, and I'm sure we aren't the only ones talking about it.

I've seen those products in Target. Show's the power of effective branding.

What they're charging $4 for:
8 caffeine pills
16 Ibuprofens.
2 condoms.
16 bandaids
16 sleep aids

I'll bet those margins are wonderful.

I don't get it, site looks like shit. Maybe I need to view on the comp instead, either way FUK that site and FUK U for posting it!

Jk, have a nice day

Maybe, since they have distribution in Target (and elsewhere?), they don't really care about the online portion. Maybe it's not really a part of their overall gameplan. So they made something crazy. That site is interesting from our stand point but I'd say as a normal user its just stupid.

Back